No announcement yet.

Father and son wielding shotgun and pistol kill neighbor over trash dispute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Humans are emotional beings and their emotions and passions often override prudent and rational judgment. That’s exactly what happened here. The victim felt ‘disrespected’ and redressing that slight was apparently the most important thing to him and overode any survival instincts.

There’s an old saying “it takes more of a man to walk away from a fight than it does to actually fight.” This is one of truest adages of mankind and should be followed
    Like Chris Rock said, (paraphrasing) : "The more you have the more you have to just suck it up and let things go"

Chris Rock was basically saying the more money, power, wealth, status, you have you have more to lose than some lowlife with nothing to lose so when they call you out or threaten you you have to be the bigger man and walk away because you can lose it all and they have nothing to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Humans are emotional beings and their emotions and passions often override prudent and rational judgment. That’s exactly what happened here. The victim felt ‘disrespected’ and redressing that slight was apparently the most important thing to him and overode any survival instincts.

There’s an old saying “it takes more of a man to walk away from a fight than it does to actually fight.” This is one of truest adages of mankind and should be followed
      You are wasted and really in your feelings right now. Go to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        "Hey, Bubba, that's a cool looking shotgun you got there. You mind if I see it?"

"Well, I was fixing to blast your ass with it, but sure, take a look see..."

Tall tales, I tell yah.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Lies be told!!!

The f**ck kinda man are you attacking a female? Sounds like you were a grown teenager.

I knew you were off. Sick!

The last "of" you used should have been "have"
          I actially never fought a girl while I was a teenager but I can remember several teenage girls and younger beating the carp out me and later loving me and me loving them so yeah I guess that's kinda sick..lol

Apparently you didnt grow up around a lot of bad mommas so just tell us how many dudes you've fought?
          Last edited by maracho; 09-23-2018, 12:48 AM.

Comment

I would have shaken hands with both guys and go after them few days later when all is forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              "Hey, Bubba, that's a cool looking shotgun you got there. You mind if I see it?"

"Well, I was fixing to blast your ass with it, but sure, take a look see..."

It was a pistol and the grown man was gonna shoot me. I was just four or five years old but then I was also climbing on roofs, stealing guns and had a sixthgrade girlfriend

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                Sorry man. I was just really hyped up at the time. Canelo just whooped up ggg. You’re neighbor came over and introduced himself to me first and I snapped. Told him that I didn’t need his white priveledge. One thing led to another and he had to go.

I take it you won’t be inviting me back?
                YEAH YEAH

lol hell naw you not welcomed back, YOU CAUSE TOO MUCH TROUBLE
                Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 09-23-2018, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  YEAH YEAH

lol hell naw you not welcomed back, YOU CAUSE TOO MUCH TROUBLE ( wasnt we supposed to kick it in real life? you was coming to phx or some**** idk). dude that got smoked broke into my house already (I didnt know it at that time it was him) but shit progressed and they tried to home invade me but im on point so that never succeeded, literally was in 3 shootouts in my front and backyard (if you can call it shootout, I blasted and they dipped, did I hit any IDK?) well anyways fast forward to dude last day on earth (my neighbor) his son comes over like 8 years old and tells me/us that if we can please give his dad the safe cause he heard his dad talking about his gonna kill us tonight if we dont. one thing leads to another a big confrontation and a few of them fools laid flat and me and my homeboys was all good, eating sopes enjoying life like any other day, it was fight night too I remeber posting in a RBR trying to rmereber which one.

Pffft...You just made that up!! You know damn well I had to come and moderate them busters. (Do northsiders call busters busters?)

You were busy or something. Can’t remember. We were out there for a soccer tournament so our schedules probably didn’t click. You suggested a couple places to go while we were out there though, I don’t even think we had time to do that.

I was in chandler for a week last December for training. I don’t think I even thought to hit you up then.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                    Pffft...You just made that up!! You know damn well I had to come and moderate them busters. (Do northsiders call busters busters?)

You were busy or something. Can’t remember. We were out there for a soccer tournament so our schedules probably didn’t click. You suggested a couple places to go while we were out there though, I don’t even think we had time to do that.

I was in chandler for a week last December for training. I don’t think I even thought to hit you up then.
                    lmfao I originally from northern cali all my family are norternos lol
                    and I wondered frm time to time what they call busters lmfao probably lame or something cause I say lame alot like its either "psssh yous a lame" or "pssh yous a buster" lol must be from being influenced from both sides.

yeah man Im a very busy person, people think cause I post alot here that im not as if it so complicated and compledx to post lol. yeah I remember now, I was just in el centro earlier today its where I buy my tortillas! lol. best tortillas in the world. I know you from palm sprinsg right its close by consider them desert cities.

Comment

it sounds like that lunatic had been terrorizing the neighborhood for quite some time. this is the idiot that got shot's arrest record and a sample facebook post from him. Those two fat ****s took out the trash. no idea why the arrest thing is showing up so small on here. 6'6" lunatic yelling at the mailman for walking down the sidewalk. thinks he can tell the police to **** off whenever he wants. clearly nothing of value was lost here

Last edited by DeadLikeMe; 09-23-2018, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X