Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Joshua is The A-side, Wilder Should Fight Him in UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hearn paid Mayweather to say that. Joshua stiff doe..Wilder beat what's his face and nearly sells out Birmingham, Alabama doe..

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post
      Making any deal is reliant on both parties being reasonable, irrelevant of A side or B side . Joshua v Wilder not being the next fight is just as much on Wilder as it is Joshua (and vice versa) that’s what so many here fail to grasp.

Joshua fans blame Wilder. Wilder fans Blame Joshua when the reality is both fighters have to take responsibility for the fight not being made yet.
      i agree for the most part.....but normally when a b-side is chasing a large a-side all the a-side has to do is be reaosnable and willing....for instance...how hard to u think it was for floyd to get anyone to fight him? not hard at all...because financially it was the best money the b-side was likely to ever see....and if they somehow pulled off the W more riches were to come

its the same for wilder....AJ represents the best payday he is likely to ever see....and if he wins more riches are to come....its a no brainer for wilder....all AJ has to do is present a reasonable offer and be willing to make the fight

large a-sides like AJ/floyd/canelo literally have a line forming to fight them......they pick and choose their fights/opponents.....and no one ever turns them down if they are reasonable and are trying to seriously make a fight

Comment

when did any sensible boxing fan say wilder is the a-side over AJ? i must have missed it

as i mentioned..it depends where the fight is...if its UK AJ is the A by a wide margin...if its in vegas the gap has closed signifigantly

Comment

Even calling him B side is generous to be honest, he's more like D/E side.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            when did any sensible boxing fan say wilder is the a-side over AJ? i must have missed it

as i mentioned..it depends where the fight is...if its UK AJ is the A by a wide margin...if its in vegas the gap has closed signifigantly
            Why because UK PPV somehow doesn't count anymore if it's in America?

Comment

B side = Bum side = BUM ZQUAD!

Last edited by 'b'; 12-23-2017, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                Says Wilder is B side
                Says Aj is being overlooked by Wilder fanboys
                Fight should happen in UK

Race rooters will be confused as ****

nobody gives a f**k whether the fight is in London or Vegas

real fight fans just want them in the ring against each other

only fanboys care about who is the A side.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
                  nobody gives a f**k whether the fight is in London or Vegas

real fight fans just want them in the ring against each other

only fanboys care about who is the A side.
                  Then the real fight fans should weigh up the fighters stance, see who's being unreasonable and blame them for the fight not happening. Which is clearly Wilder at this moment in time.

Comment

I think most fans are more concerned with who's ducking who rather than who's fighting who these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Why because UK PPV somehow doesn't count anymore if it's in America?
                      sure it does....just saying...the gap closes...maybe not by alot...but if its in the US the gap closes some

Comment

Working...
                      X