Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you be surprised if Connor did knock down Paulette and beat his ass?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
    I wouldn't.

Paulie is flabby, 36, well past prime and has zero power.

I know he's reached a level of reverence within the Floyd fluffer 'community' because of his rampant dedicated gargling but he was never remotely great, at best he was C+, B- if we're going to reach. And this was in his prime.

Paulie claims it was a push down that happened during Conor's worst round of sparring.

Paulie's also going off and calling Mcgregor a scumbag and all that, all Mcgregor would have to do is release a 3 second video of Paulie getting hit by a punch and going down and he'd be done.

No video means that Paulie is telling the truth, Conor is lying, and this wouldn't be the first time Conor's lied like this about his sparring partners.

Also in the all access Conor admitted the whole reason he brought in Paulie in the first place was to get back at him for saying he'd whoop Conor with his hands tied behind his pack. So it was a setup from the very beginning.

Throw in that they are just trying to make this look like less of a mismatch and sell the fight by puffing up Conor and you have all signs pointing to Conor being full of ****. "peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
      2:53 - 3:00

Conor probably just walked through him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
        He got publically cucked and worldstar'd at the same time.

I love this ****

Comment

Originally posted by jay543 View Post

I love this ****
          That video needs more views.

Comment

Originally posted by jay543 View Post

I love this ****
            loooollllloollo

Comment

This guy has to be the biggest whiner In boxing. It Is no wonder his ex left him and started getting some Broner boner. She probably fell asleep after sex while Paulie kept talking.

Comment

No, Paulie's a bum.

Comment

I honestly think conditioned guys in any boxing gym could knock down paulie at this point in his career.

In his prime he was an overrated featherfisted boxer without any defining wins, mostly known for his stupid outfits and hairdos.

Then he was an old, slow punchy version of that.

Now he's a retired, moody, skinny-fat version of that old slow featherfisted KO waiting to happen.

None of which says anything about McGregor's boxing skill, other than that he's at the level of any conditioned guy in a boxing camp.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                    2:53 - 3:00

is the guy in your avatar pic lucas??

Comment

Well it looks like it happened

Ain't surprised one bit.

Comment

Working...
                      X