Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you be surprised if Connor did knock down Paulette and beat his ass?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you be surprised if Connor did knock down Paulette and beat his ass?

I wouldn't.

Paulie is flabby, 36, well past prime and has zero power.

I know he's reached a level of reverence within the Floyd fluffer 'community' because of his rampant dedicated gargling but he was never remotely great, at best he was C+, B- if we're going to reach. And this was in his prime.

He's never been the same ever since Broner gave his fiance the BBC.

He was in love with her, poor guy just never recovered. So no, it wouldn't surprise me, in fact I do believe Conor knocked him down. Conor seems like a guy that would go all out in sparring and even attempt to KO his opponent. Especially if he's a weak, fragile person like Paulie.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
      I wouldn't.

Paulie is flabby, 36, well past prime and has zero power.

I know he's reached a level of reverence within the Floyd fluffer 'community' because of his rampant dedicated gargling but he was never remotely great, at best he was C+, B- if we're going to reach. And this was in his prime.
      After seeing how horrible conor looked in sparring vs chris van heerden yes i would

Comment

As many people here know I have connection within the boxing circle, and I saw the video of Paulie knocked out in sparring. It should be released the week before the fight from what I heard. He was actually out for 4-5 minutes according to 3 people I talked to and thats why he left.

Comment

ill believe paulie before i believe conor

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
            ill believe paulie before i believe conor
            Yup conor and his team tried insinuating they beat up Chris van heerden with that edited video and we saw how truthful that was when van heerden showed unedited video.

Comment

2:53 - 3:00

Comment

To be honest, as limited of a fighter as Malignaggi was, we saw the best of him against Cotto. Khan demolished him and he was never the same after that. Went on to beat Maidana and a past it Judah. Broner cemented the fact Malignaggi is nothing but your average boxer and that made it worse since Broner is nothing special himself and rubbed the salt in the wound by stealing Malignaggis "side piece" whom he actually cried for in the post fight interviews lol.

So of course I believe Connor dropped his ass. The question is did Malignaggi cry about it afterwards as he usually does. The answer is yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                  He's never been the same ever since Broner gave his fiance the BBC.

He was in love with her, poor guy just never recovered. So no, it wouldn't surprise me, in fact I do believe Conor knocked him down. Conor seems like a guy that would go all out in sparring and even attempt to KO his opponent. Especially if he's a weak, fragile person like Paulie.
                  He got publically cucked and worldstar'd at the same time.

Comment

Yes, I'd be surprised. An out-of-shape, retired Paulie is no great shakes, but Conor is no boxer.

A few points to consider:

-- It is never smart to believe ANY stories about sparring
                    -- While Conor supposedly knocked down Paulie -- how so? Did he shove him?
                    -- Conor probably has a way bigger frame than Paulie
                    -- Paulie is out of shape

Comment

Working...
                    X