Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Wants Floyd Mayweather Sooner Than Later

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fight would be funny as even if Khan was ahead on the scorecards, I could see Mayweather just opting to beat him down instead. He is accurate enough with his punches that need be he could stalk him for the KO. That being said Khan wouldn't be ahead on the score cards late into the fight.

Comment

on that note khan vs berto make it happen, would be so entertaining

Comment

If Floyd don't fight Canelo and they both keep that Sept. 14 date you can easily see them taking Khan into serious consideration for another PPV event.

They would be looking for the fighter that can give them the biggest ppv sales and other than Khan who else is out there? Unless they make the fight a non ppv fight and it is broadcast on free TV

Comment

Slumdog millionaire swears he can beat Floyd. How many times have we heard this old gag? A mere insect, trying to have a go at a lion my brothers! When will these mortals learn??

Comment

Khan in his career as a whole has done enough to fight Floyd, its just setbacks that made people feel he hasnt earnt the right. But has khan done less than Guerrero really?
            JMM earnt a shot at floyd though he didnt have to even have one fight at WW, so its different rules all the time. JMM earnt his shot by losing to pac contstantly.

Dont make out as if it is that hard to get a fight with Floyd. YOu get a shot if Floyd wants you as simple as that.

Comment

will the fight take place in a boxing ring or on a track?

Comment

LOL, that is understandable from Amir's point of view... The longer this takes the more likely it is that Amir gets KTFOd again...

Comment

Khan the con artist

This guy needs to stop calling out the P4P king and start beating B & C level chumps first. Why does golden boy continue letting this guy talk when he still has unfinished business with Prescott, Peterson, and Garcia? This boy has to earn his strips before of even thinking of fighting Floyd. Maybe he is still concussed from the left hook Garcia landed 4 months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by DoomCity202 View Post
                    I'd lose respect for Floyd if he fought Khan.

Or any other 140lb welter weight.

I mean theres nothing left at 147 unless he wants Devon or Bradley.
                    then I guess that you already lost respect for Floyd because he has fought guys that never fought at 140/147 at WW. Most of his fights were against guys that have just made the leap to 147.

Even Showtime brought up that advantage in Floyd's last fight.

Comment

Khan has to get the world to believe that his chin can withstand a WWs punches. So far, he has failed miserably and he has yet to fight a strong WW opponent!

Comment

Working...
                      X