No announcement yet.

Captured US soldier video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
    Of course because when I think of fair treatment to women the first thing that comes into my mind is the taliban....

That soldier is as good as dead unfortunately. I feel bad for those kids over there but I think it is somewhere that the U.S needs to be instead of Iraq which was a complete waste of lives, money and resources.
    Really?

Why don't you share with us why you feel that way?

Just what do you think the U.S is trying to accomplish by being there?

Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
      Really?

Why don't you share with us why you feel that way?

Just what do you think the U.S is trying to accomplish by being there?

Just curious.
      Well since after 9/11 I thought Afghanistan was the right place to be because it's no secret that that region and the border between Pakistan is where most of these factions are hiding.

Pakistan has had problems with these groups for a very long time and it's the most logical place to where Bin Laden is, where the Taliban is regrouping and getting stronger and where an attack to the west is going to come from.

It's such a desolate place and so widespread, it's easy to see why people can just hide there and not be found.

Comment

Well since after 9/11 I thought Afghanistan was the right place to be because it's no secret that that region and the border between Pakistan is where most of these factions are hiding.

Pakistan has had problems with these groups for a very long time and it's the most logical place to where Bin Laden is, where the Taliban is regrouping and getting stronger and where an attack to the west is going to come from.

It's such a desolate place and so widespread, it's easy to see why people can just hide there and not be found.
        I see.

The real reason they're there is gas and oil pipelines, encroachment of China and Russia and the fragmentation of Pakistan.

Terrorism is the excuse given for British/U.S imperialism.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
          I see.

The real reason they're there is gas and oil pipelines, encroachment of China and Russia and the fragmentation of Pakistan.

Terrorism is the excuse given for British/U.S imperialism.
          Hahaha, well they are doing a **** job of getting the oil and gas then.

I forgot, your the conspiracy man.......forgot who I was talking to.

If the U.S is trying to take over, they are doing a crappy job of doing it. Electing Obama was not good for that cause either.
          Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 07-21-2009, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by zoloft View Post
            she use to disslike the religion,she read the Qur'an after her realease..she was free so she wasn't forced to do anything.
            Have you considered Stockholm Syndrome?

Comment

Hahaha, well they are doing a hit job of getting the oil and gas then.

I forgot, your the conspiracy man.......forgot who I was talking to.

If the U.S is trying to take over, they are doing a crappy job of doing it. Electing Obama was not good for that cause either.
              Its not a conspiracy you simpleton.

They are doing a **** job huh? No. The reason that gas prices rise is because of price speculation by the financiers and by extension they drive up the price artificially.

Why do you think Exxon mobil and the rest continually post record profits???

And Obama is the perfect candidate for this because he is a Brzezinsky protoge.
              Obama does what Brzezinsky tells him. And this is the Brzezinsky plan par excellence.

Don't believe me?

Read "The Grand Chessboard"...

Your view of policy is painfully superficial.

Comment

The Iraqi insurgents and The Taliban treat their prisoners’ much better than the coalition forces do. Just like how the Muslims use to treat the crusaders prisoners much better than crusaders did.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny Duckman View Post
                  The Iraqi insurgents and The Taliban treat their prisoners’ much better than the coalition forces do. Just like how the Muslims use to treat the crusaders prisoners much better than crusaders did.
                  Of course because I would much rather get beheaded then taken to a prison where Im going to get 3 meals a day, a bed to sleep in and the freedom to worship as I please.....

Comment

The whole thing is a set-up by Americans, you ******s.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
                      Have you considered Stockholm Syndrome?
                      I doubt it's that.

She's a very intelligent and well-spoken women.

Stockholm Syndrome tends to be among those who become very depressed and mentally unstable.

Not ALWAYS the case, but remember, it's a "Defence Mechanism".

There is no chance the Taleban would even be within 100 miles of her again once she is out of Afghanistan. So that would render that syndrome negligible.

Comment

Working...
                      X