Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much credit should AJ get for beating 5001 year old Pedvetkin??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If wilder beats fury, he would have to be the best heavyweight in the world.

Joshua's best win= The klitschko that fury already beat.

Comment

A little more credit than Wilder got for going life and death (including the ref helping him with an extra minute) with the equally old far less accomplished and more inactive Ortiz.

Wilder fanboys went nuts over that fight but **** on this?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        A little more credit than Wilder got for going life and death (including the ref helping him with an extra minute) with the equally old far less accomplished and more inactive Ortiz.

Wilder fanboys went nuts over that fight but **** on this?
        Luis ortiz is the better fighter in every way than ortiz lol, and joshua ducked wilder to fight povetkin.

Why would he get more credit?

Explain.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          Luis ortiz is the better fighter in every way than ortiz lol, and joshua ducked wilder to fight povetkin.

Why would he get more credit?

Explain.
          Agree with this. Ortiz more of a threat...

Comment

Fucking UK dickriders lol

A real boxing fan wants to see the best fight the best so they can say who the best is.

They don't support a guy who wins a belt then holds it hostage to line their own pockets and rob the fans of the best fights.

It's like if lebron james won the eastern conference finals, and then says he doesn't have to play the warriors because he's done enough.
            Actually, I live and breathe in the US. So... carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarisleif View Post
              Actually, I live and breathe in the US. So... carry on.
              Oh ok, so you're a US dickrider, my bad, thanks for the clarification.

Comment

AJ should have beaten povetkin very easily, instead we saw AJ getting outboxed by a Povetkin with alzheimer.

Comment

Pedvetkin should've been carried to the ring with his oxygen tank. slick Eddie made sure the playing field wasn't leveled.

Comment

He gets lots of credit from me. He knocked out the top contender in the world and a guy who has never been stopped before. He is the same age as Ortiz and probably about equal quality.

Comment

Shut the **** up. I can't stand you delusional nutriders. AJ is the one acting like a bltch, while wilder, is out to prove himself, fighting the best he can get and you still nutride the one acting like bltch.

Go choke on a dick.

Luis ortiz btw would destroy povetkin.
                      Fighting who? A shell of Fury?

Comment

Working...
                      X