Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man threatens to kill bikers. Police come to him home to arrest him. He kills police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    We said it numerous times that the easiest way is by marriage.

You kept playing up that you daughter sponsored him but that sponsorship wouldn't have been able if he didn't marry an American. That's what you should have been playing up.
    No, you didn’t. And if you did it was not in response to me, not once. Again, not my fault you go questioning someone and not ask the right questions. Kinda silly, don’t you think?

Also, I’d like to see where it was said “numerous times” before my posts.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
      Thanks I love me some good jerk chicken with an ice cold Heineken. Goes together real good.
      It does. It goes great with fresh hard-dough bread too.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
        You’re not even a real person. You used to be, but you’ve since been replaced by a bot.

Maybe they named the bots by letters and yours was L or maybe L7,,, idk.
        L7? How does that look like a square?
        Plus I am not the one dodging a sig bet.
        Last edited by -MEGA-; 09-22-2018, 09:30 PM.

Comment

No, you didn’t. And if you did it was not in response to me, not once. Again, not my fault you go questioning someone and not ask the right questions. Kinda silly, don’t you think?

Also, I’d like to see where it was said “numerous times” before my posts.
          You go search that thread. Butler and I were saying it.

Comment

L7? How does that look like a square?
            Plus I am not the one dodging a sig bet.
            I don’t fooking know. It’s cause they’ll do it with their fingers or some shit. Even then it looks like a rectangle. The point still stands, L7 is slang for a square and you looked silly,,, again. One day young Jamaican siablo, you’ll learn to take notes from me rather than questioning me. Unless that is, you like looking silly time after time.

Good thing on that sig bet though cause you took another L on the 15th.

Comment

You go search that thread. Butler and I were saying it.
              You search it yourself. I don’t need too. I know what I posted and when. By my second post (at least) I told you he was married. My very first sentence of my first post was “idk all the ins and outs” I’m glad we were able to clear it all up and fill in The gaps though. Just proved I was right all along

Comment

I don’t fooking know. It’s cause they’ll do it with their fingers or some shit. Even then it looks like a rectangle. The point still stands, L7 is slang for a square and you looked silly,,, again. One day young Jamaican siablo, you’ll learn to take notes from me rather than questioning me. Unless that is, you like looking silly time after time.

Good thing on that sig bet though cause you took another L on the 15th.
                Robbery. Tell me you scorecard.

I had a dad. I got all the schooling I needed.

Plus you told me L7 looks like a square so go figure.

Comment

It does. It goes great with fresh hard-dough bread too.
                  Yeah I love fresh hard dough bread

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                    Yeah I love fresh hard dough bread
                    Which state you in?

Comment

Robbery. Tell me you scorecard.

I had a dad. I got all the schooling I needed.

Plus you told me L7 looks like a square so go figure.
                      Robbery...

Jesus Christ!! That’s the final straw, asswipe! Don’t talk to me no more tonight.

(Unless you want to tell me all the cool things your dad taught you? I never had one remember. I even had to learn how to shave from my younger cousin, go figure. That hairy fookin wilderbeast)

Comment

Working...
                      X