Shyt was strange

What wud u do?

obviously stop showering with him...that would be gay now

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      obviously stop showering with him...that would be gay now
      Well yeh mak

Comment

When we sleep together, I'd put a pillow between us.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          When we sleep together, I'd put a pillow between us.
          Why not seperate beds?

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            Why not seperate beds?
            That's terrible idea. Spend money on another bed?

Moving in together would save even more money.

Comment

One of my friends in my closer group of friends of like 6 people is gay, and no one except for me knows it, not even he himself knows that I know.

One time about 6 years ago I needed to use his phone but he forgot to close his browser which had grindr up, I brushed it off immediately as some sort of unintentional pop up, because he's the type of guy you'd never assume such a thing about.

Fast forward two years and again I asked to use his phone for something, this time he again forgot to close his browser again which had all sorts of gay pr0n on it. At this point I knew it was no coincidence but just to confirm what I already knew, I again asked a week later to use his phone just to run his history and sure enough the evidence was undeniable. To this day he doesn't know that I know his secret, and I don't treat him any differently with this newfound evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                One of my friends in my closer group of friends of like 6 people is gay, and no one except for me knows it, not even he himself knows that I know.

One time about 6 years ago I needed to use his phone but he forgot to close his browser which had grindr up, I brushed it off immediately as some sort of unintentional pop up, because he's the type of guy you'd never assume such a thing about.

Fast forward two years and again I asked to use his phone for something, this time he again forgot to close his browser again which had all sorts of gay pr0n on it. At this point I knew it was no coincidence but just to confirm what I already knew, I again asked a week later to use his phone just to run his history and sure enough the evidence was undeniable. To this day he doesn't know that I know his secret, and I don't treat him any differently with this newfound evidence.
                damn

Comment

Well to be real, friendship isn't based on sex (lol)

So I don't really care who my friend f4cks as long as it's not my girl.

and if he can still set me up with some hoes, that would make me care even less. Gay dudes always have the hottest girlfriends.

If I can still depend on him and he still has my back(no ****) and he can still hook me up, and I can hook him back up too, then he's still my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    Well to be real, friendship isn't based on sex (lol)

So I don't really care who my friend f4cks as long as it's not my girl.

and if he can still set me up with some hoes, that would make me care even less. Gay dudes always have the hottest girlfriends.

If I can still depend on him and he still has my back(no ****) and he can still hook me up, and I can hook him back up too, then he's still my friend.
                    My friend always has a beard, his last one was pretty attractive too, but he never stays with them for long.

Comment

Working...
                    X