No announcement yet.

Serena loses another final and throws another Diva Fit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cadilac View Post
    I'm an alt because my reply **** all over your dumbass post? Avoiding ass *****.
    Really? When was that, alt?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
      Well the facts are simple and I will explain them to you as the six year old you are.

Serena was wrong to berate the umpire and you write a thread to denigrate her. Sharapova gets busted and subsequently banned for 2 years for PEDS. No thread or any posts by you.

Those are the facts my little boy.

Yes, and you have a problem with that?

Glad you Agree that the umpire was right though and Serena was totally in the wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        Yes, and you have a problem with that?

Glad you Agree that the umpire was right though and Serena was totally in the wrong.
        It confirms your agenda. At least you admit it.

Comment

• here's an article from Martina Navratilova, regarding Serena's meltdown

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/10/o...s-us-open.html

Comment

Really? When was that, alt?
            When you decided to post some ******ed as ***** that exposed you as a b*tch, b*tch. Thats when.

Comment

• I think anyone can have a bad day, and lose their cool.

Trying to cover it up by throwing around baseless accusations of racism and sexism is much less forgivable.

I still think she is a great champ, and will be happy when she knocks that evil old bigot Margaret Court off of her pedestal.

Comment

It confirms your agenda. At least you admit it.
                I see logic is not your strong point.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post
                  here's an article from Martina Navratilova, regarding Serena's meltdown

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/10/o...s-us-open.html
                  Didn't read the full article but...

Just because the guys might be able to get away with it doesn’t mean it’s acceptable.

That's a great point. And I think nearly everyone agrees that she should have handled this better.

But many also agree that the umpire could have handled it better as well.

Comment

Whats worse, berating an umpire or serving a 2 year ban for abusing PEDS?
                    More and more excuses from you, you can't be honest if your life depends on it. I feel sorry for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                      I think anyone can have a bad day, and lose their cool.

Trying to cover it up by throwing around baseless accusations of racism and sexism is much less forgivable.

I still think she is a great champ, and will be happy when she knocks that evil old bigot Margaret Court off of her pedestal.
                      You see how Lomachenko reacted by officiating that was actually wrong against Salido. With grace and class.

The umpire made the right calls and she still has a Diva fit and meltdown.

An embarrassment to the sport

Comment

Working...
                      X