No announcement yet.

Serena loses another final and throws another Diva Fit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
    It's about context and its about consistency.

The same people who are whining about Serena's petulance are the same ones who defended Sharapova to the hilt.

Laughable.
    You are a nuthugger who will defend his idol till the end, even when you clearly make no sense. Just admit it and you will feel better.

Comment

• This is accurate:

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
        This is accurate:

I would only question how they represented Osaka, as she looks like a European girl from the cartoon.

Pretty accurate caricature of Serena had her meltdown

Comment

• The umpires union is suggesting they might boycott Serena’s matches. This is getting very interesting. Stay tuned.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            I would only question how they represented Osaka, as she looks like a European girl from the cartoon.

Pretty accurate caricature of Serena had her meltdown
            Yeah Osaka doesn't resemble herself but she's not the focus of that picture lol.

Comment

• What a disgusting animal seriously. Completely took the spotlight from the young girl who beat her. She's clearly insecure about being old ugly and built like a gorilla. Couldn't handle the skinny young chick getting any attention or praise. What a despicable woman my God.

Comment

• Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
                What a disgusting animal seriously. Completely took the spotlight from the young girl who beat her. She's clearly insecure about being old ugly and built like a gorilla. Couldn't handle the skinny young chick getting any attention or praise. What a despicable woman my God.
                If only all conflicts concerning women could be settled simply by noting, "She's not attractive to me and must be insecure because of that," then these matters would be so much easier to resolve

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                  Now I wonder, who's alt is this?
                  I'm an alt because my reply **** all over your dumbass post? Avoiding ass *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    Obviously, as dealing with the facts is a little too much for you to take.
                    Well the facts are simple and I will explain them to you as the six year old you are.

Serena was wrong to berate the umpire and you write a thread to denigrate her. Sharapova gets busted and subsequently banned for 2 years for PEDS. No thread or any posts by you.

Those are the facts my little boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                      You are a nuthugger who will defend his idol till the end, even when you clearly make no sense. Just admit it and you will feel better.
                      Whats worse, berating an umpire or serving a 2 year ban for abusing PEDS?

Comment

Working...
                      X