Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Heavyweight division is straight trash.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's amazing how quick people forget about the Klitschko era.

That was such a boring era.

Comment

I say it's trash with Wilder and Jousha the top dogs these two wouldn't even beat Oliver Mc Call or David Tua hell I bet even Leon Spinks sparks these two

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        A little harsh but I agree with most of this. The HW division is the worst it’s ever been and has the least skilled fighters in boxing. The likes of AJ and Wilder are just athletes and are by no means skilled fighters.
        Who would even think that one of the Heavyweight Champs throws punches like a wind mill , I bet Ali is turning in his grave

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
          I got not dog in the race. I really dont give a **** who comes out on top. That said i think wilders ******edass will win.
          The fact the top 3 wins joshua has are ****ing
          Parker, breazele and old inactive klitchko. Terrible i know.
          Wilders 3 best wins are spitzka (a fight he was losing), a fat **** in stiverne and a fat 50 year old with hight blood pressure in Ortiz (another fight he was losing). Only saves by his power.
          They brought life to the heavyweight division but when it comes down to it all we got are a stiffass bodybuilder and a lanky loudmouth who throws like a ****** and is literally the black heavyweight version of brandion rios but more athletic.

*i left out fury since hes apparently cashing out against wilder later this year
          You rule, dude. Top poster!!!

Comment

Don't forget that Amir was demolishing Breazeale in embarrassing fashion before he bit his tongue in half. Not sure if that means Amir is world class or Breazeale is straight trash, but Amir was laying waste to that fat nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
              Welcome back, June Lounge Poster of the Month!

This cuck boy casual who is salty he can't change his vote on my poll won a monthly lounge poster award?

Seems like 'wraps needs to jump back in the lounge and knock some heads about. Dude is unfunny and doesn't know a boxing mitt from an octagon.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                This cuck boy casual who is salty he can't change his vote on my poll won a monthly lounge poster award?

Seems like 'wraps needs to jump back in the lounge and knock some heads about. Dude is unfunny and doesn't know a boxing mitt from an octagon.
                Aw, don't be hatin', man.

Come on back into the lounge and toss out some witty threads, bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

You dont even have the balls to reply to me? Coward.
                  Lemme ask you this: Do you really think that people that voted for fury in 2015 or 16 would still choose him over wilder now?

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
                    The 2012 Olympic champion is not a skilled fighter? Stop talking out of your ring.
                    Technically speaking no he isn’t, look at his stiff footwork, no head movement, leaky defence, lack of punch variation etc etc. Being an Olympic champion doesn’t change that. AJ’s success is largely down to natural athleticism, explosive power, speed, dynamic movement etc. Not technical skill.

Learn the game kid, instead of just reading statistics.

“Olympic champ doe”😂

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                      Who would even think that one of the Heavyweight Champs throws punches like a wind mill , I bet Ali is turning in his grave
                      I know man, I enjoy watching Wilder fights cause generally they are exciting, but from a technical standpoint it’s bang average

Comment

Working...
                      X