No announcement yet.

Is Jose Luis Castillo TBE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
    Since he dominated Mayweather in their first fight, does that make him TBE?
    Is JLC really the best ever?

Lots of folks here like to claim Floyd is the best, but JLC beat him the first time, does that make him truly The Best Ever?
    Fuk off PrettyBoy you ain't fooling no one no more.
    Maggot rat fuk.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      Their is no excuse to make, it has nothing to do with the point.

He tried to judge Floyd on his first fight with Castillo. I pointed out the injury.

Then he pointed out Pac's, and I broke down the difference. You arguing about a bunch of bullshyt.
      I was not replying to anyone’s comment but yours and simply corrected the false information you are spreading. Now accept it like a man and move on.

Either that. Or you simply don’t care for some truth or little credibility on this forum. Lmao
      If you can be okay with that then you must be okay with whole lot of other fake news

It’s like spreading tyson bit holyfield in the neck instead of his ear. And it didn’t matter that you are wrong because he still bit him regardless of where.

Sit down clown

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        Fuk off PrettyBoy you ain't fooling no one no more.
        Maggot rat fuk.
        I fooled wit ya mama last night!!

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post

I was not replying to anyone’s comment but yours and simply corrected the false information you are spreading. Now accept it like a man and move on.

Either that. Or you simply don’t care for some truth or little credibility on this forum. Lmao
          If you can be okay with that then you must be okay with whole lot of other fake news

It’s like spreading tyson bit holyfield in the neck instead of his ear. And it didn’t matter that you are wrong because he still bit him regardless of where.

Sit down clown
          "Derr accept t like a man"

Hahaha, I aint accepting shyt!!

Floyd tore his shoulder, and the injury is unlike Pac's excuse after losing to Floyd!

Comment

Floyd tore his shoulder, and the injury is unlike Pac's excuse after losing to Floyd!
            And you can’t provide one link for it CLOWN. Floyd mentioned his hand right after the fight .CLOWN.

Who knows what more fake news you been spreading around as you’re clearly used to doing this one

The topic ain’t about pac either CLOWN

Comment

Thanks for revealing your true clown colors murkaman..

Must be really hard to say “i stand corrected” to a fact that doesn’t really affect your argument, other than correcting a false info.

This poser corrected me about torn rotator cuffs and immediately thanked him..
              We both never heard of anything you’re saying though.

Originally posted by Imaboxingfan View Post
              Rotator cuff tears dont always require surgery. Brother had one that required rehab

That being said i have never heard of floyd tearing his

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                No Fedrick, T.B.E. beat Castillo twice, CLEARLY. Go to your room & think about what you just did.
                Lol...”CLEARLY” doe. First fight was anything but clear...second fight was. First fight proved even the best fighters can struggle with lesser opposition on any given night.

Comment

JLC beat Mayweather first fight.
                  And Serafim also whooped Floyd’s arse.

The fanboys on this site literally just lie and make stuff up as their counter arguments. It’s awful.

Comment

And you can’t provide one link for it CLOWN. Floyd mentioned his hand right after the fight .CLOWN.

Who knows what more fake news you been spreading around as you’re clearly used to doing this one

The topic ain’t about pac either CLOWN
                    Yes, it was about Pac. You got involved because you were obsessed with whether he tore his shoulder or not. It had nothing to do with the bigger picture. I aint got to provide no link, I dont care enough.

Thanks for revealing your true clown colors murkaman..

Must be really hard to say “i stand corrected” to a fact that doesn’t really affect your argument, other than correcting a false info.

This poser corrected me about torn rotator cuffs and immediately thanked him..
                    We both never heard of anything you’re saying though.
                    If Im wrong, then I stand corrected. I just REMEMBER it being some shoulder injury, and specifically a torn rotatory cuff. If Im wrong on that, then I stand corrected.

Happy now?

Comment

Yes, it was about Pac. You got involved because you were obsessed with whether he tore his shoulder or not. It had nothing to do with the bigger picture. I aint got to provide no link, I dont care enough.

If Im wrong, then I stand corrected. I just REMEMBER it being some shoulder injury, and specifically a torn rotatory cuff. If Im wrong on that, then I stand corrected.

Happy now?
                      Good..
                      If u run into me having one as well, feel free to correct me.

Comment

Working...
                      X