Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I'm #1 at 147, I Hope To Show That With KO of Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fernandtg View Post
    All talk? He has a better resume at WW than both of them.

He’s currently not #1 at WW, and beating Lopez won’t change that. But to say he’s all talk... let me know when Crawford or Spence beat better opponents than unbeaten Garcia and Porter.
    Kell Brook is better than Porter and Lamont Peterson is better than Danny Garcia.

Comment

Thurman is paying the price of being over hyped before he actually won a belt.

He kind of slipped through the backdoor when Floyd retired, did ok in beating Porter and Garcia but then got injured as Spence and Crawford moved up.

I think he is already past prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Arma316 View Post
        Kell Brook is better than Porter and Lamont Peterson is better than Danny Garcia.
        Kell Brook was better than Porter. He clearly hasn't been at the same level after the GGG beating.

Peterson lost a close decision to Garcia, won a close decision against Amir Khan (after García destroyed him), and got iced by Mathysse, who got his 0 taken by García.

If they were to fight, post-GGG Brook wouldn't be a favorite to the Porter that fought Thurman. Peterson lost to García, so unless you wanna call robbery on that one, there's no way you can establish that Peterson > García.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
          The sheriff of 147 is back in town, bodies are gonna be starched. #1 baby
          Back in town??? Spence has never left. #Bundu

Comment

Originally posted by fernandtg View Post
            Kell Brook was better than Porter. He clearly hasn't been at the same level after the GGG beating.

Peterson lost a close decision to Garcia, won a close decision against Amir Khan (after García destroyed him), and got iced by Mathysse, who got his 0 taken by García.

If they were to fight, post-GGG Brook wouldn't be a favorite to the Porter that fought Thurman. Peterson lost to García, so unless you wanna call robbery on that one, there's no way you can establish that Peterson > García.
            lol. No, Brook has clearly not been on the same level since Spence. Neither has Algieri, Bundu, or Peterson. Also, Spence fought Brook, in England, in Brook's hometown. With 30k fans screaming for Brook to win. And Spence still broke Brook's face. I get it though. Without making up stories, there really is no way to hate on The Truth.

DSG is definitely better than Peterson, though. Not by a whole lot, but he is better. Still, considering the fashion in which Spence humiliated Lamont, that was more impressive than a close decision over DSG.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
              So any boxer that steps into the ring, gives it their best placing their lives in danger is a bum? Lopez is a good boxer and hasn’t ducked anyone. Maybe you keyboard warrior ass would step into the ring with him and then I’d like for you to look him in the eye as you touch gloves and call him a bum
              Lopez is a bum. He lives in his van, down by the river. When he wakes up in the morning, he walks to the Interstate off-ramp and panhandles until he gets enough for a sandwich and a couple 40's of Steel Reserve.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
                Back in town??? Spence has never left. #Bundu
                https://www.boxingscene.com/bundu-i-...harder--116933

Bundu indeed.

Spence is a bad boy but we'll see if he can pass the Keith Thurman test.

Until somebody beats him or overtakes him on resume at 147, we know who the sheriff is.

Comment

Bundu indeed.

Until somebody beats him or overtakes him on resume at 147, we know who the sheriff is.
                  Bundu is still pissing blood from Spence's body shots.

Spence is #1 at ww. When people called for Thurman to fight Spence, and Thurman threw temper tantrums and QUIT, just straight QUIT, because he was scared of The Truth, he lost all credibility.

Just because Thurman went to an actual sheriff and tried to pass charges against Spence for making threats, does not make Thurman a sheriff. The real sheriff laughed in his face, and told him, since both are boxers he can't press charges for Spence saying he will destroy poor Keith.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...0&&FORM=VRDGAR

Bundu indeed. lmao.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. is still the sheriff. Until someone beats him or overtakes his resume, he is the sheriff.

Comment

Bundu indeed.

How did Thurman overtake Floyd Mayweather?

You think that Danny and Porter is a better resume than Floyd's? lmao. Go take your nap, kiddo, the grown-ups are having an adult conversation.

Comment

You're number injured at 147. Spence and Crawford would both spank that ass

Comment

Working...
                      X