Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Drops Pedraza Twice, Wins Decision To Unify Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    Davis is not losing to anyone for a long time, unless he fucks himself over and ruins his career due to out of the ring distractions.

Let's have it ASAP, please!
    Easy there! Dude is no doubt a great talent but he's not unbeatable or anything. Lomachenko would be the favorite if they were to fight at 130 in 2019. I don't think it will be one sided or anything, but Davis will still be up against it. Personally I would love to see it. Davis has the power and speed to make things interesting and for as young as he is, he's shown some high IQ in the ring in spots. Make it happen!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      Easy there! Dude is no doubt a great talent but he's not unbeatable or anything. Lomachenko would be the favorite if they were to fight at 130 in 2019. I don't think it will be one sided or anything, but Davis will still be up against it. Personally I would love to see it. Davis has the power and speed to make things interesting and for as young as he is, he's shown some high IQ in the ring in spots. Make it happen!!!
      By the time this fight happens, Loma will be the B side and the underdog. We can keep talking about a bet as we journey into 2019 and 2020 (which is the most likely for this fight). Fight will be at 135 or 140 by then.

Make it happen!

Comment

By the time this fight happens, Loma will be the B side and the underdog. We can keep talking about a bet as we journey into 2019 and 2020 (which is the most likely for this fight). Fight will be at 135 or 140 by then.

Make it happen!
        Too early, Lomachenko will still be in his prime. Davis is too green for Lomachenko in his prime.

Comment

• Unlike the Davis fight, Pedraza went into this fight with a gameplan, with a great one prehaps. First thing I noticed against Davis was the non existance of any gameplan, he didn't look like himself and never boxed that way before. At the time I was high on Pedraza and I was frustrated because of the way he fought Davis. As most of you, I was expecting Loma to have a much easier fight against him, but this weekend Pedraza had by far the best gameplan of any Loma's opponents. He came tactically prepared and it showed. He was extremely patient and disciplined with his gameplan, taking a step-back every time Loma came in trying to cut the angle on him, so Loma knew better than to force himself to let the punches fly when being out of the position.
          On top of that Loma is coming fresh off of surgery and is in a weight-class too high for him. I felt the same way when I saw Chocolatito against Cuadras at 115lbs.

Comment

Make it happen!
            Damn bro you really believe in Davis, lets make it happen.

But you gotta be trippin hard if you think Loma would be underdog or B-SIDE to Tank or anyone for that matter.

Anyway, I like it all of this Loma's latest "difficulties" show that even those who aren't fans of his bought into his initial hype hard.

Tank fight would go a little better for Tank than it did for Axeman, but would play out almost the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
              Damn bro you really believe in Davis, lets make it happen.

But you gotta be trippin hard if you think Loma would be underdog or B-SIDE to Tank or anyone for that matter.

Anyway, I like it all of this Loma's latest "difficulties" show that even those who aren't fans of his bought into his initial hype hard.

Tank fight would go a little better for Tank than it did for Axeman, but would play out almost the same.
              If you are a real boxing fan, with no Mikey on the menu, who is the best current opponent for Loma anywhere near his weight class? Treat this as a boxing jeopardy.

Unless you like mismatches and are looking forward to Crolla.

Comment

If you are a real boxing fan, with no Mikey on the menu, who is the best current opponent for Loma anywhere near his weight class? Treat this as a boxing jeopardy.

Unless you like mismatches and are looking forward to Crolla.
                I agree, Tank is the fight to make right now.

I think it sells itself.

You got the fan favorite Loma p4p man vs the young Tank from the streets of Baltimore let's do it.

But Ukranian sources are saying he is fighting the winner of the upcoming IBF title scrap next.

Comment

Davis is not losing to anyone for a long time, unless he fucks himself over and ruins his career due to out of the ring distractions.

Let's have it ASAP, please!
                  Thank you! Both Davis and Errol Spence aren’t losing anytime soon. Boxing pedigree at it’s best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
                    I agree, Tank is the fight to make right now.

I think it sells itself.

You got the fan favorite Loma p4p man vs the young Tank from the streets of Baltimore let's do it.

But Ukranian sources are saying he is fighting the winner of the upcoming IBF title scrap next.
                    Expect Crolla first. I hope not. Loma needs challenges. He knows Davis it. He dismissed Lopez without a pause.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goodtry View Post
                      Too early, Lomachenko will still be in his prime. Davis is too green for Lomachenko in his prime.
                      Would you rather Davis wait out Loma and marinate the fight more? Davis isn't green. He's a two-time world champ already. I wanna see Davis challenged, win or lose. Best fight for both, money wise too.

Comment

Working...
                      X