No announcement yet.

Heads Up: Deontay Wilder to be on JRE next week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heads Up: Deontay Wilder to be on JRE next week

Looks like Joe Rogan is gonna show Deontay Wilder some love after the fun ass fight Saturday & he'll be on the podcast next week.

Source: Announced on most recent episode with Dr. Ben Goertzel. Believe the air date was Monday.

Enjoy my brothers & sissies.

if someone could edit Joe Rogan out of these videos that would be great

Comment

Who wants to listen to Wilder talk his usual bollocks for an hour+?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
        Could be a pretty good, down to earth interview. Fury’s interview on there surprised a lot of people. I’m willing to give it a chance.

Comment

Haha, now we can see how authentic he is over a co

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            Could be a pretty good, down to earth interview. Fury’s interview on there surprised a lot of people. I’m willing to give it a chance.
            Yes but Fury is far more likable than Wilder.

Might give it a watch as long as that moron Brendan Schaub isn't on the podcast (can't stand that guy)

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
              Yes but Fury is far more likable than Wilder.

Might give it a watch as long as that moron Brendan Schaub isn't on the podcast (can't stand that guy)
              When wilder tones down the schtick, he’s very likable as well. It’s why him and fury get along so well haha

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                I like it when he lets go , you just never know what pish he's going to slaver next . That , his mask and feather boa . He adds a bit of colour to the HW division. Him and Tyson are a godsend compared to AJ's scripted lines Eddie feeds him every morning .

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Looks like Joe Rogan is gonna show Deontay Wilder some love after the fun ass fight Saturday & he'll be on the podcast next week.

Source: Announced on most recent episode with Dr. Ben Goertzel. Believe the air date was Monday.

Enjoy my brothers & sissies.
                  Wilder's interviews tend to embarrass me bro. Not so hyped even if I like jre show.

Side point: what's your pick on a fury Vs wilder rematch? And AJ Vs wilder?

Unlike most people, I think AJ stops Wilder, Wilder too hittable bro, AJ is a straight powerhouse too and has a better defense, it's a puncher fight but I think AJ nails him first.

Wilder Vs Fury will be all over again wilder ko or a Fury decision if he escape from a ko. Fury too ****y, and probably getting brain damages for 6 months so I dunno, the less damaged from this weekend will win the rematch. Wilder got his ego sh'tted on lol

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
                    if someone could edit Joe Rogan out of these videos that would be great
                    What don't you like about Rogan lol.

To me Rogan is the mfing modern day Johnny Carson with putting people over now. Guys get more bumps after being on JRE than any show on TV these days I bet.

Comment

Working...
                    X