Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people watch amateur prn?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cuz its actually real which provides more psychological stimulation as opposed to watching some bad actors with fake black pénises ramming women made of plastic

Comment

i like the shoplifter prons

Comment

The amateur stuff has average size guys, it's funny seeing some woman being able to hold the whole length in one hand.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
          That's weird.
          That's the same as me fuking.

I wanna watch extreme shyt acted out by pros from elite camera angles
          I love watching scandals, homemades. They are real, raw and natural. Pro prn is so neat and fake for my liking. They don’t even get wet or cum lol

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
            I love watching scandals, homemades. They are real, raw and natural. Pro prn is so neat and fake for my liking. They don’t even get wet or cum lol

Pro **** have some pros, but you are right, amateur **** also have some pros That is why I like both type of **** Just my 2 cents

Comment

You can't beat amateur stuff. A **** star getting banged is nothing to them, they may as well be making a cup of tea.

Comment

That's all I watch it seems more real and realistic then the high end bs. I been watching **** since middle school, I gotta watch something grimy to get me going. Truth be told that probably why I am a freak. I can't watch normal **** at all anymore. It has to be a Gilf, Milf, BBW, Chubby , Glasses, Hairy, Footjob or etc. Yup its gotta be grimmy. **** too early makes young males over sexualized. That's why you see alot of guys messing around with trannies.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                  You can't beat amateur stuff. A **** star getting banged is nothing to them, they may as well be making a cup of tea.
                  I saw a guy put a whole fist and arm in one she didn't even flinch. That's not sexy at all. Even if you have a BBC watching something like that makes me limp. Like you not feeling anything. What's the point. Hole so big Shaq can fall in.

Give me that tight box any day.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                    I saw a guy put a whole fist and arm in one she didn't even flinch. That's not sexy at all. Even if you have a BBC watching something like that makes me limp. Like you not feeling anything. What's the point. Hole so big Shaq can fall in.

Give me that tight box any day.
                    Exactly mate, who likes gaping holes and other nasty ****. You can't beat a hot woman, the type of girl you'd see in your local nightclub getting the D from an average bloke. The best stuff is the professional amateur ****, not studio professional, but have a nice system with a few angles, no shaky camera phone ****.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
                      That's weird.
                      That's the same as me fuking.

I wanna watch extreme shyt acted out by pros from elite camera angles

With amateur prn, there's a much higher chance of seeing your mom get banged by the Domino's pizza guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X