Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where does AJ rank if he beats Wilder then Usyk?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where does AJ rank if he beats Wilder then Usyk?

Top 10 ATG?

Nah even close to Top 10 ATG lol. He needs to go on a good run and beat those who has beaten or went on to beat good oppositions.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
      Top 10 ATG?
      Are you serious? I think it's comments like this which do no justice to the British fan base lol

He will start knocking on the door for HOF

Comment

All he can do is beat the best of his era, which to be fair to him he's well on the way to doing. Wilder, Fury, Usyk and perhaps some of the upcoming generation all have to be dealt with before even the HOF conversation should come up, let alone ATG. You can't even begin to assess where he fits in the all time picture until he's hung up his gloves and we have a better idea of how good some of his opponents turned out to be.

But so far, so good.

Comment

Would those wins be better than Ortiz loss to Wilder? I doubt it. That loss really cemented his legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            Would those wins be better than Ortiz loss to Wilder? I doubt it. That loss really cemented his legacy.
            Not getting this one mate..

Comment

Is he undisputed in this scenario or is this just Wilder's name value?

Comment

Top 10? Top 1! GOAT!

Comment

I don't think so. He still had a close fight with Parker who isn't that good and a very old Wlad damn near knocked him out. Two wins over good fighters don't make some of his weaker showings go away. He would need lots of good wins to show he has improved a lot. A boxer is judged as an all time great based on all the fights he had in his prime including his worst fights and not just two good wins.

Comment

Higher than that Canadian Lewis, that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X