Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the better boxer, Marciano or Mayweather. Jr.?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the better boxer, Marciano or Mayweather. Jr.?

marciano once he's a great boxer
    but Floyd is better resume than him
    Floyd beat all the best in he's prime he wiped those great boxers who's stand in his way.

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
    Floyd beat all the best in he's prime he wiped those great boxers who's stand in his way.
    Marciano didnt retire 3 times

Comment

Why ask a question if you already have your mind made up what the answer is? If it is really a question my answer is Marciano was better pound for pound. Marciano was no bigger than a light heavyweight. Heavyweights don't have to make weight and I have seen pictures of Marciano weighing in at 183 pounds for a title fight in shoes and street clothes and full of food and water. He beat lots of hall of fame and all time great fighters. Marciano was basically a light heavyweight who won the world heavyweight title and defended it against the best for years before retiring undefeated. Mayweather is great but for his size I think Marciano was greater. I thought Mayweather lost to Castillo the first time they fought while none of Marciano's wins were questionable.

Comment

Better boxer Mayweather , bettter fighter Marciano

Comment

Floyd is the better boxer. Pound for pound I’d probably only take roy jones to be able to beat him. In real circumstances though a lot could have. Prime SRL, prime Hearns etc
          Floyd fought a lot of great names in his resume, but we could make a case that only Corrales and Castillo were on their absolute primes.

Comment

Better Heavyweight Fighter: Marciano
            Better Below that Fighter: Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              Better boxer Mayweather , bettter fighter Marciano

I think this is accurate, correct, and undeniable.

Comment

You don't understand your own question, first you ask who's the better boxer and then you start talking about resume, gtfo of here.

Comment

There isn't a single thing Marciano did better then Mayweather.

Comment

Brandon Rios is

Comment

Working...
                    X