Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Porter garcia fight. Same exact fight. Replace garcia with mayweather. Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porter garcia fight. Same exact fight. Replace garcia with mayweather. Who wins?

I guarantee if the exact same fight happened but it was mayweather instead of garcia they give it to mayweather 9-3.

"Easy work. He made Porter miss and out boxed him. Bobbing and weaving. Great performance. Although mayweather did get touched more than usual. He should go back to using the shoulder roll. Still an easy win"

Nah...Porter beat Danny that's it.

Comment

Yeah man fucc Mayweather, it's his fault Fanny Garcia lost that fight. Fuccing Mayweather POS muterfuccer, he HATES mexican-americans, that's why.

I personally had Ganny Darcia winning 122-106, LA RAZA!

Comment

Huh? What sorta weirdo fantasy scenario is this?

C+ troll thread.

Comment

So you were watching Garcia and thinking to yourself "he fights just like Floyd"?

Comment

I wouldn't be mad at a draw.

Comment

Is this considered going full ******?

Comment

Mayweather would NOT have been hit as much as Danny was, I seen people reaching with the "Accuracy vs Aggression" BS and trying to use Mayweather style compared to Danny Garcia...

I had it 6-6 Draw but 7-5 Porter I have no problem with, he finished stronger especially at 12 Round while Danny kinda stopped on the inside at times and let Shawn Outwork Him

Comment

You get points for the punches you land not punches that missed you. Porter missed more punches because he threw more punches.Porter landed a few more punches and took the fight to Garcia. He backed Garcia up most of the fight and forced Garcia to hold to excess like a damn octopus. Porter deserved to win a close UD. If Mayweather fought the same fight then Mayweather loses by close ud as well. Garcia has been fairly defeated twice in a row and both times he said he was robbed. Thurman outboxed him and Porter outfought him. Boxers are often very generous to themselves when they score their own fights.

Comment

Mayweather would drop his opponents output, not only that he also tended to outland them. Mayweather was a master of controlling pace and not just that he was also a master of distance and not letting people outwork him.

Comment

Working...
                    X