Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you currently playing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just beat Bloodbourne. Amazing game. My 1st souls game.

Comment

I've been playing some oldies, specifically this

just to point out that i don't cheat on it like this video, I'm just naturally crap ha.

Comment

So you don't run on that pad that NES made for the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          So you don't run on that pad that NES made for the game?
          Ha never seen the Power pad before, they made so many controls for that bloody console.

I use an arcade controller for it.

Comment

I've been playing Dragon Ball Fighterz since it came out back in late January.

I hadn't played or owned a system in damn near a decade but after watching previews on youtube, I said eff it and copped a PS4 just for that game.

24 character line up, plus 2 DLC, more to come, insanely easy to pick up but difficult to truly master, true to the manga and anime with so many Easter eggs and references throughout the game, high pace 3 x 3 action... it's like marvel vs capcom 2 but on steroids and filled with my favorite anime heroes and villains.

Hell, the game already booted Marvel vs Capcom: Infinte out of the Evo line up.

Comment

MLB 18 The Show.

Comment

Wolfenstein the new colossus. I can't remember the last time I played a FPS campaign this damn good.

It plays like cocaine infused once in a half decade action blockbuster movie. Haven't beat it yet, but from what I've played I would rate the experience a 9.2/10

Last edited by DARKSEID; 04-08-2018, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Currently playing the first Tomb Raider reboot, definitive edition on PC, wow what a hidden Gem, I had this game sitting on my hard drive for like a year and it's pretty damn close to being a masterpiece. I had no idea how good it was.

It's like a better paced Uncharted with RPG elements, I'm very impressed by it. It's a game everyone should play at least once.

9.3/10

Comment

The Punisher on PS2.

Comment

Now I'm playing old games like Half-Life 2 and Devil May Cry 3. :-)
                      Anyone remember these two games?

Comment

Working...
                      X