No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Makes Rigondeaux Quit After Six For TKO Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Yet hes the one fighting BIGGER men instead of 1-2 weight class lower guys in a ROW???
    like cotto? o he passed on him. like linares? o wait same weight class and passed up on him too? o wait you mean like easter who we thought he should fight since no more linares fight? o not him too

o you must be talking about punching bag Figueroa

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Has anyone ever made a P4P top 10 quit before??? When BOTH P4P not like Byrd and Klitz.

I honestly don't think I've EVER seen that happen???
      Don't know. It's a good question.

Comment

• Im so confused as to why rigo didnt fight. He choked, and a guy that skilled isnt supposed to have brain farts like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
          like cotto? o he passed on him. like linares? o wait same weight class and passed up on him too? o wait you mean like easter who we thought he should fight since no more linares fight? o not him too

o you must be talking about punching bag Figueroa
          Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Yet hes the one fighting BIGGER men instead of 1-2 weight class lower guys in a ROW???
          To gigantes

You have the audacity to act as if Mikey has been the 1 fighting guys coming off horrible losses at lower weights like the last bum loma fought before Rigo that had just lost every rd in a lower weight his last fight(marriagga),rigo had only 3 rds in more than 2 yrs,& CLEARLY just showed up for a payday without trying whatsoever.
          The only active fighter lomas fought that was his own size,he lost to in Salido(close loss but still).

Compare that with mikey who has 37 wins 30 kos,& who just beat a welterweight 4 weight champ (broner). And mikey had already completly obliterated Salido while knocking him down 4x 1 yr BEFORE Salido beat Loma without being kd at all.

Every single name on Lomas resume wouldve been beaten easily by several names on Broners resume.

In fact now that I actually examine their resumes again I give Loma only a 25% chance at beating Mikey on POINTS,he has ZERO chance to "make him quit" like hes so proud of from fw bums. That's exactly why Loma wont fight mikey til at least 2019 if ever.(Arums his manager so probably never)
          Last edited by kushking; 12-11-2017, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• http://mixlr.com/the-boxing-coalition/

review of the fight about to start

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
              To gigantes

You have the audacity to act as if Mikey has been the 1 fighting guys coming off horrible losses at lower weights like the last bum loma fought before Rigo that had just lost every rd in a lower weight his last fight(marriagga),rigo had only 3 rds in more than 2 yrs,& CLEARLY just showed up for a payday without trying whatsoever.
              The only active fighter lomas fought that was his own size,he lost to in Salido(close loss but still).

Compare that with mikey who has 37 wins 30 kos,& who just beat a welterweight 4 weight champ (broner). And mikey had already completly obliterated Salido while knocking him down 4x 1 yr BEFORE Salido beat Loma without being kd at all.

Every single name on Lomas resume wouldve been beaten easily by several names on Broners resume.

In fact now that I actually examine their resumes again I give Loma only a 25% chance at beating Mikey on POINTS,he has ZERO chance to "make him quit" like hes so proud of from fw bums. That's exactly why Loma wont fight mikey til at least 2019 if ever.(Arums his manager so probably never)
              go enjoy mikey fighting Figueroa and once a year under uncle al

Comment

Thats an AWESOME fight!!! Go enjoy Linares vs. The Wal-Mart worker

Comment

I'll watch Lomas fights too,theres no reason to exclusively follow Mikey & watch his fights just because I think hed beat Loma.

I don't think like that, I watch most fights involving good fighters because im not a fanboi of 1 fighter(not necessarily saying you are,as I don't know you).

Bottom line I predicted that Loma would win easily in 8 rds vs Rigo & that the media & fanbois would coronate & proclaim him the a.t.greatest & p4p #1 as theyve been dreaming of since his 1st pro fight,

which was coincidentally for a title vs a bum that all the fighters in his division would've been lined up to take his belt from. But since he was managed by Arum he got 1st dibs on that bums WBO strap. Even though he lost it to Salido in his next fight,he was allowed to fight for the same exact belt that became vacant when salido beat him, in his very next fight vs Russell. And Russell was tiny as **** compared to loma. Russels basically the same size as Rigo,but way way less skilled imo.

The performance Russel had vs loma was exactly what rigo vs loma would've been had rigo not have been so bîtchmade & actually put up a fight.

Comment

• When is Rigo gonna say something on social media..

He can still go back to 122 and get his belts back xD

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                      jtiger78 here!!!! peace my brother for being honest, no way rigo was winning this, after the 2nd round i was like its over for rigo. hope all is well!
                      Jtiger78!!!!!!!!! Long time no see brother. I hope all has been well with you and yours. Be on the lookout for a friend request my man.

Comment

Working...
                      X