No announcement yet.

How much is GGG donating to Mexico?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is GGG donating to Mexico?

How much GGG is donating for the relief efforts in Mexico? Considering his use of the "Mexican style" moniker. I hear that earthquake was pretty bad.

Any word any reports?

Lol. Cant buy me love i say. Canelo gets booed by mexicans and he trying to save face. It wont work

Comment

Considering that if we go by guaranteed purses, without including PPV percentage gains, Canelo made 5$ mil and GGG 3$ mil. So Canelo should donate 2$ mil to make it even, and they can go from there...

Canelo should also donate all his purse from the Chavez Jr fight for that garbage performance.

Comment

Probably nothing. He just panders so people can buy tickets/PPVs

Comment

lol......................

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
            How much GGG is donating for the relief efforts in Mexico? Considering his use of the "Mexican style" moniker. I hear that earthquake was pretty bad.

Any word any reports?
            How much did Hillary donate to Texas?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              Considering that if we go by guaranteed purses, without including PPV percentage gains, Canelo made 5$ mil and GGG 3$ mil. So Canelo should donate 2$ mil to make it even, and they can go from there...

Canelo should also donate all his purse from the Chavez Jr fight for that garbage performance.
              Canelo donated $1 million. I've never had that kind of money yet anyways.

I think that's allot more the the sum of allot of people.

I just wonder considering your using another cultures reference. I'm just wonder how much does that mean to him?

I don't think it's petty.

Comment

I'm sure he'll look out for his people. He seems to really appreciate them. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                  Probably nothing. He just panders so people can buy tickets/PPVs
                  I hope not, or else that would be cultural appropriation.

Comment

A lot of Mexicans that live here haven't donated anything to Mexico. They just put "Pray for Mexico" pictures on their Facebook. Everyone says they care but when it comes to give with their own pocket books, most people don't.

Comment

Working...
                    X