USA is becoming Philippines where no politicians lose only get cheated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
    Yeah and I have a ten inch ****.

Poor people don't even pay taxes ******.

You just complain about Trump voters. BTW, I don't buy that you work and pay taxes. You collect welfare and food stamps.

That's impossible. I'm white and have white privilege. Everybody knows all white people are rich.

Now go smoke some dope in your Section Eight housing.
    All white people are rich and are privileged? Well if you are white what the fu ck happened to you. The riches and the privileges must have passed you up.

The only reason you so high on trump is it gives you a white guy to dream about. "See trumps rich so that means all white people are rich" BS because those riches passed you up. Now go get a job that makes you happy and puts money in your pocket as then you won't be complaining about the government so much. Fu cking dudes like you complain about taxes as if there wasn't any your life would improve so much. Fu cking losers. Now go smoke that meth you white trash POS.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
      All white people are rich and are privileged? Well if you are white what the fu ck happened to you. The riches and the privileges must have passed you up.

The only reason you so high on trump is it gives you a white guy to dream about. "See trumps rich so that means all white people are rich"
      Laugh out loud. I don't think all white people are rich you stupid ****.

BS because those riches passed you up. Now go get a job that makes you happy and puts money in your pocket as then you won't be complaining about the government so much. Fu cking dudes like you complain about taxes as if there wasn't any your life would improve so much. Fu cking losers. Now go smoke that meth you white trash POS.
      When have I ever complained about taxes you ******?

Comment

Laugh out loud. I don't think all white people are rich you stupid ****.

When have I ever complained about taxes you ******?
        You got that fu cking right all white peoples arent rich and you one of them non rich whites.

You don't complain about taxes? BS that the republicans main complaint. If you don't complain about taxes why the fu ck are you a republican then. I swear that's your main focal point. Like somehow you are going to be rich if you didn't have taxes.

Now go ge a meaningful job you like then maybe you can start enjoying life. Btw get off that meth.

Comment

You got that fu cking right all white peoples arent rich and you one of them non rich whites.

You don't complain about taxes? BS that the republicans main complaint. If you don't complain about taxes why the fu ck are you a republican then. I swear that's your main focal point. Like somehow you are going to be rich if you didn't have taxes.

Now go ge a meaningful job you like then maybe you can start enjoying life. Btw get off that meth.
          Show me where I complained about taxes even once you stupid ****.

Comment

Show me where I complained about taxes even once you stupid ****.
            So then you don't support trump or the Republican Party?

Comment

So then you don't support trump or the Republican Party?
              I support both but I don't particularly care about taxes.

Comment

I support both but I don't particularly care about taxes.
                Ok then shut the fu ck up. You are like me. . I've supported republicans in the past and democracts. I'm not a fu cking sheep like most.

I love paying taxes(it's what makes us Americans) and I love social programs for the less fortune. But I use my head when I vote. It's just a true thinking person has to be crazy to vote for Trump. Hilary has major issues but with Bill backing her up she will be fine. Trump is just an unstable guy you can't trust.

Now let's get to the real issues between you and I. I'd love to do a circle jerk with you. Two white guys stroking together sounds fabulous.
                Last edited by True-Boxing-Fan; 10-17-2016, 01:16 PM.

Comment

I hate paying taxes. I don't live in the states, but still pay taxes there on top of my Japanese taxes. I'm from Cali, a democrat state. The electoral college determines the winner in our fake democratic system. My vote doesn't matter.

Hillary is garbage, so is trump.

I like reading the stuff people post about politics. I find it extremely funny.
                  We get guys like Butt.Ler being a social justice warrior.

He compared Us or trump to Philippine politics. That was funny as ****. The Philippines is less corrupt than the U.S.

Comment

Ok then shut the fu ck up. You are like me. . I've supported republicans in the past and democracts. I'm not a fu cking sheep like most.
                    I have never supported democrats and quite frankly hate some republicans (like McCain or Ryan) who are RINOs.

I love paying taxes(it's what makes us Americans) and I love social programs for the less fortune. But I use my head when I vote. It's just a true thinking person has to be crazy to vote for Trump. Hilary has major issues but with Bill backing her up she will be fine. Trump is just an unstable guy you can't trust.
                    I don't love paying taxes and I see social programs as a necessary evil.

Now let's get to the real issues between you and I. I'd love to do a circle jerk with you. Two white guys stroking together sounds fabulous.
                    Sounds pretty gay to me.

Comment

Plenty of ***media))) types.

Don't worry, you'll still get your welfare check if Trump wins.
                      I make more than you and all your trailer trash family salary combined dumb@ss

Comment

Working...
                      X