No announcement yet.

Mayweather sighting at the Lakers game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather sighting at the Lakers game

He was on his phone sitting courtside and even the announcer said something along the lines of let's hope he's saying, yes I do want to fight Pacquiao. Lol

manny is in la too right? that would be crazy if they actually ran into each other lol

Comment

They mentioned him when the ball was flying towards the announcers. Hopefully he and Manny will negotiate in a way while they're both in LA.

Comment

Yea i saw him chilling courtside, no big deal.

Comment

If I had that type of money, I'd still chill while negotiations were taking place...

Comment

**** that Lakers game he needs to be at a negotiating table til this gets done if he really wants the fight!!!!!!

Like I've been saying for 6yrs this fight will never happen and I still feel that way. It's a watered down version at this point anyway.

Comment

Mayweather sighting?......act like dis nkka an alien

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
                **** that Lakers game he needs to be at a negotiating table til this gets done if he really wants the fight!!!!!!

Like I've been saying for 6yrs this fight will never happen and I still feel that way. It's a watered down version at this point anyway.
                You think Floyd's in there with Network execs hammering out details? That's not what he does. Haymon negotiates on his behalf. It's been like that for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                  You think Floyd's in there with Network execs hammering out details? That's not what he does. Haymon negotiates on his behalf. It's been like that for years.
                  True what floyd does is stutter make excuses beat his baby mama and duck fighters

Comment

Ima gonna go get me sock ready....

Comment

Working...
                    X