Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its midnight and someone knocks at your door, what do you do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Come to the door naked with an erection.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
        You are a boring guy, I had to say how annoying you are. If you ever plan to get married or already are, your in laws will force your wife to divorce you for being so irritating.
        in order to be annoying you first have to be noticed by a person, YOU weren't noticed, the only reason we even talking right now is because you a friggin loser in your heart, instead of taking time to do or say positive things you attack without warrant, why the fuck are you so worried about whether I'm entertaining or boring? how about you jump off my dick? also unlike you I wouldn't be a pussy and let my in laws dictate my relationship with me and my wife, absurdities such as those only exist in your ignorant ass brain or maybe like I said before you probably just pussy enough to let that happen to you therefore that's something you can fathom

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
          in order to be annoying you first have to be noticed by a person, YOU weren't noticed, the only reason we even talking right now is because you a friggin loser in your heart, instead of taking time to do or say positive things you attack without warrant, why the fuck are you so worried about whether I'm entertaining or boring? how about you jump off my dick? also unlike you I wouldn't be a pussy and let my in laws dictate my relationship with me and my wife, absurdities such as those only exist in your ignorant ass brain or maybe like I said before you probably just pussy enough to let that happen to you therefore that's something you can fathom
          Why are you so boring? Didn't you write a book or something? I remember reading a tiny bit and falling asleep. Damn no one been put to sleep that good since Pac.

You are pretty annoying and not many like you at all.

Comment

Working...
          X