No announcement yet.

World War III Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World War III Thread

I have this sinking feeling that World War III is right around the corner, and to tell you the truth I'm not quite sure how I feel about it yet. Is the USA in the wrong for the maneuvers were taking against Irag, terrorists and their housers, North Korea etc.. Or are we doing the right thing, protecting our children and future generations from evil men such as Sadam and Osama. Is this a ploy by Bush to stimulate the economy and position himself for reelection? I'm just not sure where I stand yet, but I'm worried for the future of the world and the future of my kids.

What do you guys think about all of this?

War with Iraq is inevitable, because its the perfect oppurtunity for the U.S. to win a war. On the other hand, they clearly do not want to start a war with North Korea, beause they would be fighting a totally different kind of war there, of course with the threat of nuclear missiles being used against them. Its been a while since a real war, so it will probably happen soon. (Notice I said "real war", the Gulf War was like stepping on bugs...)

Comment

The US is getting alot of backlash from other nations due to our agressive maneuverings in the Middle East, I hope any support we would need from other countries would come, but I'm not to sure of it right now.

Comment

If anyone in the U.S. payed attention to European affairs, they'd see that the EU, (European Union) is growing beyond any conventional union of nations... soon there will be two superpowers, and while many question America's aggresive and highly questionable tactics, the EU is starting to scare the **** out of me. Everything they do is in spite of America, and because of this I think they make mistakes. I think they may take their power to far. America may be aggresive, but they are a good superpower in my opinion. I'm not sure if the EU can handle the power that they are beginning to develop...

Comment

It's the same history of ever....USA , sorry I would say Bush, wants to demonstrate he has the control of the whole world...He coulb do it with the science, the economy or something like this, nut no, he prefer make an useless war to show who has the power...
          Honestly, american friends, do you support this guy?
          Do you support this useless war?
          USA ( the govern) has been choke the economy of countries like Irak for years...do you think they have enough power to make a war against USA? Come on men...
          And about Korea, they are with a comunist tirany, like Venezuela, old URSS, Cuba,...And what is the only think to show it? With the military power...

Comment

Do you support this useless war? USA ( the govern) has been choke the economy of countries like Irak for years
            Useless? I guess you've been brainwashed by all the Liberals out there. A war with both Iraq and North Korea are needed. And don't give me all that bs about how America has choked the economy of Iraq, Saddom is the one who has done that. Funny how he has all that money to build his palaces yet MANY of his people are starving and dying because of lack of health care. So don't put that nonsense on the US.

Comment

Damn Liberal pieces of ****

Comment

I too myself feel sonn we will have World War 3

Comment

I hate the liberal bull**** too, I am not worried, plus Tony Blair is still sucking Dubya's ****.....

Comment

Bush is a ****in moron and so are the ignorant fools in this country who voted for him, simply because they didn't want to see a Jew (Joe Lieberman) as vice president. George W. Bush - U.S. President; this is what racism toward Jews did for us.

Comment

Working...
                    X