Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lemieux: Saunders Is A Good Fighter, But He Is Also A Cheater!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    Saunders is my boy

but yea, it still sounds dodgy in my book

I am not an expert, don't know much about steroids or whatever..... but if something is banned on the day of competition, you should not be able to train with it in your system imho

of course, the folks who are willing to throw Saunders entire career under a bus because of it..... will look as stupid as they did when they pulled the same stunt with Canelo

that stuff did not teach Saunders how to fight, any more than clen taught Canelo
    Canelo took a banned steroid though. Saunders took an amphetamine that does absolutely nothing unless taken on the day of the fight. I understand why WADA have no problem with it unless taken on the day. It is a bit sketchy, but it isn't a performance enhancer. Trust me, I did a **** load of amphetamines when I was younger.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      Canelo took a banned steroid though. Saunders took an amphetamine that does absolutely nothing unless taken on the day of the fight. I understand why WADA have no problem with it unless taken on the day. It is a bit sketchy, but it isn't a performance enhancer. Trust me, I did a **** load of amphetamines when I was younger.

fair enough

I just don't wanna hear Lemmy telling silly stories about why he got his botty spanked

Comment

Working...
      X