OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
    You still crying pato ???

Don’t worry papi will keep put’n his big foot up your dumb #sss....

And what threat is that Bernie boy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
      And what threat is that Bernie boy?

Oh now alt boy no speaky English ???

How convenient.....

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Bernie and Jane Sanders, under FBI investigation for bank fraud, hire lawyers

Politico Magazine first reported the Sanders had hired lawyers to defend them in the probe. Sanders' top adviser Jeff Weaver told CBS News the couple has sought legal protection over federal agents' allegations from a January 2016 complaint accusing then-President of Burlington College, Ms. Sanders, of distorting donor levels in a 2010 loan application for $10 million from People's United Bank to purchase 33 acres of land for the institution.

Ms. Sanders' push for the liberal arts college's costly land acquisition was cited in a press release by the college when it shut down in 2016.

And as for the claim that Ms. Sanders manipulated the loan application, Weaver said, "The loan was approved by the financial board at the college."
        He may be a very high paid lawyer, but he sure didn't refute the charges leveled at his client.

If that's her defense, she's in big trouble.

See, the same numbers given the bank on the loan application were the same ones given the financial board at the college.

And those numbers came from June Sanders.

Comment

• Comment

Oh now alt boy no speaky English ???

How convenient.....

So no answer then?

Comment

• [QUOTE=Jim Jeffries;19236633]

So no answer then?

Not for the likes of you and all the alts that come with you....

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                This ****in ******

I was just about to post it but you on point as usual, MCC.

Why would they do this if they aren't worried about the outcome?

The woman identifying herself as Parsons told journalists in an email, a copy of which I obtained, that she had been offered roughly $20,000 by a man claiming to work for a firm called Surefire Intelligence—which had been hired by a GOP activist named Jack Burkman—“to make accusations of sexual misconduct and workplace harassment against Robert Mueller.”

Comment

Not for the likes of you and all the alts that come with you....

Yesterday you accused me of being KrazyNative and today I'm a white supremacist?

Try again Bernie boy. I think you tried your best to be your usual racist self, but the schmuck in the bottom right screwed it up for you.
                  Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 10-30-2018, 08:18 PM.

Comment

• Now tell me in English alt boy.

Buy yourself a descrambler.....

Comment

• Been here years before you started infecting these boards with your idiot racist memes and gifs, not my fault if you can't understand basic English or form complete sentences.

Comment

Working...
                      X