No announcement yet.

Full Deontay Wilder v Tyson Fury Roundtable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Deontay Wilder v Tyson Fury Roundtable

Pretty entertaining from both, I don't think any of what they're saying is fake.... they both mean business!

Comment

LOL at Fury ending it on the Coming to America line.

Thanks for posting.

Comment

Ok it was a little cringe worthy and fake but still entertaining

Comment

lol.................

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
            In the good old days boxers did their talking with their fists in the ring. Now they have numerous debates over who will win before they actually fight. I am only interested in the actual fight. I could care less who wins the chop fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              LOL at Fury ending it on the Coming to America line.

Thanks for posting.
              It was a good line, even made Wilder break kayfabe and start laughing.

Fury is the best talker in boxing, he's made this build-up very entertaining. More and more people talking about the fight can only be a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                In the good old days boxers did their talking with their fists in the ring. Now they have numerous debates over who will win before they actually fight. I am only interested in the actual fight. I could care less who wins the chop fights.
                Damn bro chill. So serious. Just having some sh^ttalking & hahas over here.

Comment

Round goes Deontay Wilder.

Deontay Wilder got the better of that exchange. Clear intellectual discussion victory for the "Bronze Bomber" over Tyson Fury.

Fury is louder but Wilder is smarter. Fury tends to struggle in these kind of controlled intellectual debating formats where there is a moderator.

Comment

I, Speak it, believe it, receive it.... speak it, believe it, receive it....speak it, believe it, receive it.

I hate this pseudo-spiritual horses**t.

Comment

Working...
                    X