No announcement yet.

Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    I like Dunn. I don't usually agree with him, but he always keeps it civil with me. One of the few guys I can go back and forth with, and not be called names and sheit
    Not me.

His repeated childish insults forced me to put him on ignore.

His cheerleading was bad, and got old fast, but I just dont deal with insults.

But you do what you do. I'm just saying you wont get anything out of him but superfan cheerleading and insults.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Vlad I'm not disagreeing with you in principle. My point is larger-why is Trump still having issues with nominees that should've been addressed during the vetting process?
      Kavanaugh had several checks done by the FBI, right? He was grilled by the senate for days. He had private meetings with senators. He answered thousands of questions in writing.

What issues passed the vetting process? Women throwing wild claims of booby grabbing that even their friends say do not remember ever happening.

As for Kavanaugh's debts, that's an IRS issue if there was anything there. Between Kavanaugh and his wife, they make plenty of bread, so what is the deal?

Comment

We are not talking about murder. Very possible we are talking about attempted rape, excuse me sexual assault.
        Which carries a 5 year statute in CT

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          I blame the women for not coming forward. Can't speak either way to the level of vetting done, not sure how much was done. If they hadn't come forward, there really was no way of telling they even existed, right?
          It depends on the vetting process. How many times have we heard people on both sides suddenly pull their name from nomination? Whoever the President uses to vet found something that they felt would compromise the nomination.

Possibly though they may never have known. My point is this is dirty politics but I think we all expect dirty in this day and age. Trump needed to get ahead of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            Kavanaugh had several checks done by the FBI, right? He was grilled by the senate for days. He had private meetings with senators. He answered thousands of questions in writing.

What issues passed the vetting process? Women throwing wild claims of booby grabbing that even their friends say do not remember ever happening.

As for Kavanaugh's debts, that's an IRS issue if there was anything there. Between Kavanaugh and his wife, they make plenty of bread, so what is the deal?
            No offense but to read a post where you or 1 bad65 touts the FBI background checks after months of berating them as anti Trump, non professional and corrupt is hilarious.

Have you ever had a background check? It is nothing like opposition research, not even close. Background checks asses whether you are legally good. I'm sure Kavanuagh is.

Opposition research checks on the stuff that the rich and powerful hide from the public. You know all the stuff that no one wants known about them, like the Trump dossier.

They didn't make enough bread to pay off his $200k gambling debt. Although he did say it was debt for Nationals season tickets. I think we can agree its not a good thing for a justice to owe that much in gambling debt.

Comment

No offense but to read a post where you or 1 bad65 touts the FBI background checks after months of berating them as anti Trump non professional and corrupt is hilarious.

Have you ever had a background check? It is nothing like opposition research, not even close. Background checks asses whether you are legally good. Opposition research checks on the stuff that the rich and powerful hide from the public.

They didn't make enough bread to pay off his $200k gambling debt. Although he did say it was debt for Nationals season tickets. I think we can agree its not a good thing for a justice to owe that much in gambling debt.
              No offense Dunn, but I never berated the FBI as a whole to be anti-Trump.

I berated the two agents kicked off the Special Counsel, Strzok and Page, as well as former FBI heads Comey and McCabe.

I didn't discredit the FBI as a whole, and I gave them credit because the decision to fire of McCabe came from within the FBI's internal investigations.

So don't just throw out those false claims there Dunn.

Comment

• What an absolute circus this confirmation process has become. It's unbelievable. Given all of these allegations, I'm not sure if Kavanaugh will be confirmed.

Comment

I berated the two agents kicked off the Special Counsel, Strzok and Page, as well as former FBI heads Comey and McCabe.

I didn't discredit the FBI as a whole, and I gave them credit because the decision to fire of McCabe came from within the FBI's internal investigations.

His obfuscation tactics are beyond pathetic.

Yeah, let's not believe the FBI, but instead believe a political party and a sleazebag like Michael Avenatti.

Superfan cheerleading at its finest.

Comment

Ok, if you say so. I'm pretty sure you were critical of the FBI as a whole but I take you at your word. Often there are so many responses that I might confuse your response with another.

The point is-the FBI background check is one thing-opposition research is something else. They focus on2 different aspects of someone's life.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      What an absolute circus this confirmation process has become. It's unbelievable. Given all of these allegations, I'm not sure if Kavanaugh will be confirmed.
                      And if this nonsense works, we will be seeing alot more of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X