No announcement yet.

Charlo's chin is a BIG mystery. Untested. fight Lemeiux first before Elite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlo's chin is a BIG mystery. Untested. fight Lemeiux first before Elite

Charlo is barking Canelo and GGG name. i see both decking him and stopping him. we don't know if he's packing glass or not. stepping up to elite comp is not the place you want your chin tested.

David Lemeiux or Jacobs are the perfect stepup opponents for Charlo before dreaming about GGG or Canelo.

I wanna see how he reacts to a soul crushing shot to the chin. we know he can hit but he never had bombs coming back his way.

Charlo has a big question mark on his jaw. He letting guys like Spence fill his head up with hot air. he not ready for either Nelo or GGG.

I want what your smoking dog. Charlo is the dark horse of the division and would beat the new "champ" Canelo. However, based on Canelo's career you need 15 rounds in the bank to get a UD.

Comment

No, Charlo has had that mandatory spot long enough. Let's see him get his title shot.

Comment

I wanna see how he reacts to a soul crushing shot to the chin

Nobody would react in a good way if you take a shot like that against somebody like Lemieux. Even GGG decided to box more careful against Lemieux to avoid getting hit clean by his bombs.

Bottom line, Lemieux can knock anyone out if you let him land big clean shots on the chin.

Let's make Charlo vs Canelo or GGG next.

Comment

What if he KO'ed Lemeiux with one punch and never got hit. His chin still would not have been tested. He needs to face someone durable like Canelo or GGG. It seems likely that it would be either one of them for the WBC belt (if Canelo vacates GGG might be next in line since it was a close fight)

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
            Charlo is barking Canelo and GGG name. i see both decking him and stopping him. we don't know if he's packing glass or not. stepping up to elite comp is not the place you want your chin tested.

David Lemeiux or Jacobs are the perfect stepup opponents for Charlo before dreaming about GGG or Canelo.

I wanna see how he reacts to a soul crushing shot to the chin. we know he can hit but he never had bombs coming back his way.

Charlo has a big question mark on his jaw. He letting guys like Spence fill his head up with hot air. he not ready for either Nelo or GGG.
            This is what I call the Triple L Protection Act. If I were you dude I would back out of this Protection Act before it gets ugly....We want Jermall vs Triple L!

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
              I wanna see how he reacts to a soul crushing shot to the chin

Nobody would react in a good way if you take a shot like that against somebody like Lemieux. Even GGG decided to box more careful against Lemieux to avoid getting hit clean by his bombs.

Bottom line, Lemieux can knock anyone out if you let him land big clean shots on the chin.
              S
              Let's make Charlo vs Canelo or GGG next.
              lemeuix is garbage. We want Jermall vs Triple L.

Comment

Why fight David when Charlo has a direct shot at a title? Its either put up or shut up for Canelo, no more easy touches, fight or vacate!

Comment

Both Charlo's would get KTFO on the level of last nights fght by either Canelo or GEE.

Comment

Charlo needs to face someone at MW with a pulse first.

Comment

Working...
                    X