No announcement yet.

Robeisi Ramirez and Top Rank Nearing a Multi-Fight Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Yes!!! Hell of a fighter that looks to finally be hitting the pro scene. He should be moved fast and possibly get a shot sometime in late 2020.
    Ramirez beat Shakur Stevenson in 2016 gold medal match.
    Yea I remember that:

oh and the caption of the youtube video was hilarious.

"SENSITIVE THUGS NEED HUGS"

Mainly cuz of that nonsense in florida with him and his boy beating those people up

Comment

Top Rank will push him hard on ESPN and has his talent at 126. Arum doesn't treat Cubans well though.

Comment

Yes!!! Hell of a fighter that looks to finally be hitting the pro scene. He should be moved fast and possibly get a shot sometime in late 2020.
        Cuban boxing has been crying out for some fresh blood in the pro’s. I watched Ramirez beat Selby, Conlan and Nyambayar in 2012. Helluva fighter, can’t wait to see what he achieves in the pro ranks

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
          Top Rank will push him hard on ESPN and has his talent at 126. Arum doesn't treat Cubans well though.
          I don’t think Ramirez will fight at 126. He seems to make 54 kg pretty easily. I think he’ll be a bantamweight

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            I don’t think Ramirez will fight at 126. He seems to make 54 kg pretty easily. I think he’ll be a bantamweight
            Thank you!!! This is what I've been saying. Dude is by no means a FW, definitely more of a BW if anything. If not, then a 122 pounder.

But let's get the Ramirez vs Inoue train rolling for late 2020!!!

Comment

Thank you!!! This is what I've been saying. Dude is by no means a FW, definitely more of a BW if anything. If not, then a 122 pounder.

But let's get the Ramirez vs Inoue train rolling for late 2020!!!
              Inoue vs Ramirez could be an incredible fight if Ramirez transitions well into the pro’s.

Ramirez vs Rigo would be a pretty cool passing of the torch type match up as well.

Comment

Inoue vs Ramirez could be an incredible fight if Ramirez transitions well into the pro’s.

Ramirez vs Rigo would be a pretty cool passing of the torch type match up as well.
                Yeah, just depends on how Ramirez's style translates to the pro game. He's such a talent though, just glad he will get to the pro ranks at a respectable age unlike other Cubans who came in too late. No need to take time with this guy. If he proves he is the goods, then get him a title shot within 6-7 fights.

Comment

Then the move makes less sense

Comment

I'm preparing for another Cuban disappointment tbh

Comment

What's his current weight and age?

Comment

Working...
                      X