No announcement yet.

are people still protesting the NFL? phony activism detected

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are people still protesting the NFL? phony activism detected

why is it nobody is mad at the NFL no more? even rapper T.I. who was outspoken in his criticism is making posts suggesting he's celebrating Superbowl week in Atlanta.

whatever happened to all the mad people we saw during the season?

Did they ever explain what they're protesting?

Blacks continue to kill whites at nearly 3x the rate that whites kill blacks, despite only being 13% of the US population.

What is BLM aiming for? 4x? 10x?

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post

Blacks continue to kill whites at nearly 3x the rate that whites kill blacks, despite only being 13% of the US population.

BLM is owned by the Jews. You should ask them.

Comment

I like football so I really didnt see the point of protesting a sport.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
          BLM is owned by the Jews. You should ask them.
          Hmmm interesting. Is that why their "Guiding Principles" page used to be a bunch of stuff about global communism and transgender parenting?

Is Kaep getting played by the Js?

Comment

all they protested was police accountability. and i agree with that. cops rarely if ever face consequences for killing civilians, black or white. this post is just about the people that claimed to stop watching or supporting the NFL. im not hearing from them and its Superbowl week, they should be more outspoken now.

Comment

Im not a football fan anymore for other reasons. I will watch the game Sunday. That said people should make their own choices in life no matter what they may be.

I never thought the players had a right to do what they did on company time. But thats just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
                all they protested was police accountability. and i agree with that. cops rarely if ever face consequences for killing civilians, black or white. this post is just about the people that claimed to stop watching or supporting the NFL. im not hearing from them and its Superbowl week, they should be more outspoken now.
                Cops face consequences ALL of the time if they wrongfully kill someone. They just barely ever WRONGFULLY kill someone. What's wrongful to a person who wasn't there, and doesn't understand how quickly a cop can die, doesn't mean it's right.

The law is the law. People don't seem to understand that.

Comment

The movement BLM (not the corporate organization) is a libertarian like anti-police state movement. Its not about race on race crime.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    The movement BLM (not the corporate organization) is a libertarian anti-police state movement. Its not about race on race crime.
                    Got a link for that? I'd like to see what they're for.

Comment

Working...
                    X