No announcement yet.

So this is Loma getting exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    Every fighter in history has lost rounds ffs, amd not against elite fighters
    Not every fighter is talked about and hyped like one of the best boxers ever. This is what happens when you overrate fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Because Loma was supposed to dominate every round. He's been talked about like he's a boxing god, so when people see him lose rounds to someone like Pedraza that's not supposed to happen. Then we have his fans that are in denial that it happened and carry on talking like he's an untouchable boxing god. You'd think after the Linares fight they'd tone it down a bit.
      So in the opposite end Loma is a overhyped great white hope bum who fought nobody is some of the comments i seen on the comment section of multiple youtube videos.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
        So in the opposite end Loma is a overhyped great white hope bum who fought nobody is some of the comments i seen on the comment section of multiple youtube videos.
        Extremes. That's what boxing is nowadays. Every fighter is an ATG until he gets beat then he's a bum.

Comment

How is speaking the truth ****ting on him? TS is misrepresenting what happened in the fight. Up until the 11th it was a close fight.
          No. Up to 6 and then it clearly went into Lomas favor.

Comment

are there even a lot of people saying loma was exposed??????

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
              just because Pedraza threw alot of punches doesn't mean that he is landing them. Pedraza won 3 rounds at best in my opinion. But he had a great game plan and didn't quit so props to him. But his face Doe! Well..some fighters just get marked up easily
              My exact thoughts.

Comment

I'll say this if your not KOing Loma or getting KD's your not beating him especially in the later rounds when your drained with the constant movement.
                Loma didn't get exposed. His performance just didn't match the over the top pre fight slurpage from ESPN.

Loma won clearly, by a good margin IMO. He is coming off shoulder surgery and Pedrazza didn't deviate from his style, using his length and movement effectively yet Loma still won clearly.

Anyone that truly thinks Loma got exposed needs to stop posting because you are f-cking up the site.

Comment

You missed out all the bits where Pedraza landed. All those nice body shots too.
                  I agree. Anyone who gets hit with good shots is hype job.

Comment

Loma was not exposed and the people who say that should just be ignored. They're either stupid or trying to get a rise out of his fans.

Comment

Retro serious question.

Pretend you are a casual fan. you watched the whole card. You heard all those things about Loma and then watched the fight. He didn't live up to those expectations. Wouldn't you have some negative comments as well?

Comment

Working...
                      X