Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demetruis Andrade: EXPOSING GGG? "HE DUCKED ME, DAZN WANTED ANDRADE VS GGG NOT ROLLS"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demetruis Andrade: EXPOSING GGG? "HE DUCKED ME, DAZN WANTED ANDRADE VS GGG NOT ROLLS"

Pvssy G!

Comment

Adrade's best win is Martirosyan, who he barely beat by split decision. I don't get the hype surrounding him, he's a boring fighter. In other news, how come he and Jermall never fought either at 154 or now at 160? Who is ducking who?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Adrade's best win is Martirosyan, who he barely beat by split decision. I don't get the hype surrounding him, he's a boring fighter. In other news, how come he and Jermall never fought either at 154 or now at 160? Who is ducking who?
        This guy is a classic example of a boxrec warrior. You can tell he never actually watched Andrade vs Vanes

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          This guy is a classic example of a boxrec warrior. You can tell he never actually watched Andrade vs Vanes

I wonder if he knows GGG just fought vanes too lmfao. A older retired who had to jump up a wieght class vanes too lmfao.

Comment

why isnt andrade calling out canelo and wasting time on this old man?

dude is a fraud who has sat on a couch most of his career

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
              I wonder if he knows GGG just fought vanes too lmfao. A older retired who had to jump up a wieght class vanes too lmfao.
              Exactly. Back in the day he probably cried about martinez, sturm, canelo and cotto "ducking" GGG when GGG had no good wins on his resume.

Now that Andrade is calling out GGG, its all of a sudden different.

They will cry saying "who has Andrade beat" or "he needs to earn his shot" but who did GGG beat back then to win his belts?

Comment

He didn't want to fight him, so what? He wants the easier work. That's boxing in this era.

He should be grateful if they had fought there is nothing in Andrade's record that suggests he would win.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  Try watching a fight before you speak on it genius. Boo Boo clearly beat vanes when vanes was better than the 3-3 2 years retired move up in weight vanes that Punk G fought.

AND trying to get Mall/Boo Boo to mix it up is your attempt to protect Pvssy G. Don't worry Mall/Boo Boo can do it AFTER Pvssy G gets his ass handed to him.

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
                    why isnt andrade calling out canelo and wasting time on this old man?

dude is a fraud who has sat on a couch most of his career
                    YOU must be a casual.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRiVwp_P8A

Comment

Working...
                    X