No announcement yet.

Any amateur boxers from the UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any amateur boxers from the UK

Do you get drug tested during a medical or at any other time. My pre workout I've been using for weight training has dmma in thre

Originally posted by welsh_rarebit View Post
    Do you get drug tested during a medical or at any other time. My pre workout I've been using for weight training has dmma in thre
    There are a few guys in here from the UK I believe.

Comment

Anyone at all fight amateur in the UK more specifically Wales

Comment

You mean DMAA I think?

AFAIK, drug testing only takes place at elite amateur level (e.g. Olympics, championship tournaments), never heard of drug-testing otherwise. So, you should get away with it

Comment

Had the medical. The urine test is for basic things like glucose, blood, protein etc it's a dipstick test. They didn't even do the cough test to check for a hernia. I'm all good to go anyway. Hoping to get one fight in before the novice championships in October

Comment

Had the medical. The urine test is for basic things like glucose, blood, protein etc it's a dipstick test. They didn't even do the cough test to check for a hernia. I'm all good to go anyway. Hoping to get one fight in before the novice championships in October
            Good to hear mate.

Comment

Working...
            X