Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scalpers already taking huge losses trying to shift Wilder-Fury tickets.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    This WBC WBA IBF guy has claimed

1. To have worked for the boxing orgs
    2. That he is a promoter
    3. That he gets paid to post here

Has provided zero evidence of any of this. He's a ****ing fantasist troll.
    not only that he says there are 3 of them who do it. Why would anybody pay somebody to post on the fan forum? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      I defend PBC when people lie. A lot of people lie about PBC, so I do a lot of defending.

As the years have gone on, I've been proven right about PBC and the liars have been proven wrong. Liars like One Punch who insisted that PBC could never get a paid deal with a major network, while I was insisting they had a very good chance of landing a deal with FOX. Should I not have defended PBC in that instance?

When someone makes a thread lying about whether half the tickets for Wilder/Fury have sold or not, should I not point out that clearly more than half the tickets have sold? You prefer people lying over people telling the truth? Why?

Those tickets have been sold. If people want to try to re-sell them, good for them, but Staples has already been paid for the tickets. Anybody can go on AXS and count the blue dots. It's very clear more than half the tickets have been sold. You should be applauding me for setting the record straight, not criticizing me for taking the time to prove that others are lying.
      Don’t be so sure that they have been sold it could just be out on consignment that happens all the time

Comment

Thank you for your uneducated inexperienced amateur opinion. I'll make sure to let my client know your position. Seeing as how you have no idea who wants me here or why, perhaps it's you who hasn't thought things out well.

However, you blatantly lied and said I claimed to work for the sanctioning organizations. I've never ever said that. You're 100% lying. Why won't you apologize for lying?
        Sure you did, when you claimed there was 3 guys that all worked in boxing posting on your account. I forgot about that ridiculous claim.

Comment

Sure you did, when you claimed there was 3 guys that all worked in boxing posting on your account. I forgot about that ridiculous claim.
          We are friends with the sanctioning body presidents. But we don't work for the sanctioning bodies and have never ever claimed to do so. You completely made that up. You're blatantly lying. I dare you to show me a single WBC WBA IBF post claiming to work for the sanctioning bodies.

Comment

That's a lie. I've NEVER claimed that. Please apologize for blatantly lying.

That is true. I have been a promoter as well as working for other promoters for 20 years.

That is true. Nobody would ever subject themselves to your idiocy as much as I have unless they were being paid to do so.

Make it worth my while and I gladly will. I've tried to get you to bet me, but you refuse to put your money where your mouth is.
            If you're challenging someone to get information to provide what you may deem proof in way of betting money, it means you are lying because no business person does that.that's teenager stuff.
            Last edited by REDEEMER; 10-21-2018, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
              not only that he says there are 3 of them who do it. Why would anybody pay somebody to post on the fan forum? Lmao
              That poster is the strangest one on here but not the dumbest. Seems like a tall tale guy however stretching truths.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                only one of us is paid. the other two are just friends who share the account when they feel like posting.

Comment

The thread is about scalpers taking huge losses because there's no demand for tickets. That's a fact you can't argue.

Now you get paid to post here? You're full of ****.
                  How can there be no demand for tickets when a venue that will likely be staged for 19000 people has, at most, 3000 tickets available for sale right now.

Scalpers likely have tickets, but that still means that 16000 tickets have already been sold for the fight, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                    How can there be no demand for tickets when a venue that will likely be staged for 19000 people has, at most, 3000 tickets available for sale right now.

Scalpers likely have tickets, but that still means that 16000 tickets have already been sold for the fight, lol.
                    You don't know how many tickets are left. The site doesn't show how many tickets have sold, only how many tickets they've got available right now. There could be lots more unreleased.

Comment

only one of us is paid. the other two are just friends who share the account when they feel like posting.
                      I'm not going to spend time here again with you but this is the most ridiculous thing I've come across. No need to reply back!

Comment

Working...
                      X