Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many losses should Broner really have?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner takes an L every time he opens his idiot mouth.

Comment

I voted 6 losses. I think he clearly lost a close fight to Vargas. I thought Ponce and Granados beat him in close fights. I thought he beat Paulie by a point. Some people with power seem to always be pushing Broner as the next big star when he never was all that good. The judges have always been kind to him his whole career and he wins close fights he really lost. He gets chances to fight easy guys for vacant titles. He been a champion at 4 weights but never the best fighter at any weight.

Comment

6 votes for Broner as an undefeated fighter is nuts. How anybody can watch his losses to Maidana, Porter and Garcia and think he won any of those fights is beyond belief. Even Broner himself admitted he lost those fights. Broner has some very loyal dedicated fans on here.

Comment

He lost to
          1. Fernando Quintero
          2. Ponce de Leon
          3. Maidana
          4. Shawn Porter
          5. Adrian Granados
          6. Mikey Garcia
          7. Jessie Vargas

I think he beat Paulie.

Comment

I had it 115-114 for Vargas, I scored PDL 6-4 for PDL, and I scored the Paulie fight 7-5 in favor of Broner. I also scored the Granados fight a draw

Comment

He just need a new trainer doe!!!!

Comment

I had the Paulie one a draw and felt he lost very close fights to Granados, Quintero and Vargas and lost clear to Ponce.

He should have 7 losses and a draw. He's just not that good at all.
                Last edited by chrisJS; 04-23-2018, 12:46 PM.

Comment

IMO

Quintero, Maidana, Porter, Garcia, Vargas.

Arguable - Malignaggi, Granados, Ponce.

Emmanuel Taylor the KD in the last round saved him

Comment

No true losses. If they fought to the death even in the maidana fight his little ass could of persevered. There is something special about him im telling you there will be more to come, he had a rough start, but was never meant for 147 at 140 he will rise again.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                      Meidana Cheatin azz came in at 190lbs in ring man and he hit way too hard for AB ! That **** be unfair for Broner man...

Then Porter ***** ass hit AB with 1000 headbutts..if he didnt do that shiiet AB would've knocked his phat azz out fo sho!

Then Mikey Mouse weight drained broner to 140 and he threw too many punches! Not fair to AB man he couldnt see anythi g, his eyes were drained because the 138lbs... AND 20 punches per rounnd max!

Broner was lowballed by the sport because he black bruh...all those guys should have been disqualified cuz...they cheated man! Undefeated Baby!! 36-0
                      Das da troof! Only reason dey let Porter win is cuz he a uncle tom!

Comment

Working...
                      X