No announcement yet.

Joshua ~vs~ Pedvetkin To Be Confirmed by Next Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
    It's an instagram account that mentioned no source. I'd hardly call that irrefutable evidence would you?
    ..............Yes?

Comment

It's time to see if Joshua can learn from his mistakes. If the same left hook Whyte landed comes from Povetkin he is getting knocked out

Comment

It's an instagram account that mentioned no source. I'd hardly call that irrefutable evidence would you?
        Yeeeeepppppppp

Comment

On what notion? Given that povetkin nearly got blasted into row z by the slowest left I've ever seen in David Price?

If he is as open as that against AJ... A ****ing silo of ostarine won't help him.
          I'm not concerned with one punch that got landed on him that had no effect on the outcome of the fight. Joshua is very hitable and povetkin can bang, joshua has plenty of flaws.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            ..............Yes?
            Okay.. so Hearn has asked to meet Wilders representatives to discuss a unification bout that he has already stated he is confident the WBA would grant exemption for.

He will be doing this in-between the 26-30th of this month whilst in NY for Jacobs sulecki...on top of taking care of all the stuff that entails whilst there. But this insta post states that he's going to pie everything off... To spend the time negotiating a fight with povetkin.. to announce either before Jacobs sulecki or certainly within 48 hours of it.. that AJ fights povetkin..thus completely nullifying the point of meeting with haymons people to get a wilder fight sorted so he can get an exemption.

I think it's more likely that he is negotiating terms with povetkin.. on the acute understanding that he just doesn't want to lose the purse bid and risk going to Russia.. but will be doing his damnest to iron out a wilder fight so he can push the Mando back..

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
              I'm not concerned with one punch that got landed on him that had no effect on the outcome of the fight. Joshua is very hitable and povetkin can bang, joshua has plenty of flaws.
              The ring bell is what had an outcome on that fight.. povetkin had no idea where he was and got saved by time.

If you think Joshua can't manage to land that power quicker and more precisely and consistently than David ****ing price then I can't help you.

Comment

Okay.. so Hearn has asked to meet Wilders representatives to discuss a unification bout that he has already stated he is confident the WBA would grant exemption for.

He will be doing this in-between the 26-30th of this month whilst in NY for Jacobs sulecki...on top of taking care of all the stuff that entails whilst there. But this insta post states that he's going to pie everything off... To spend the time negotiating a fight with povetkin.. to announce either before Jacobs sulecki or certainly within 48 hours of it.. that AJ fights povetkin..thus completely nullifying the point of meeting with haymons people to get a wilder fight sorted so he can get an exemption.

I think it's more likely that he is negotiating terms with povetkin.. on the acute understanding that he just doesn't want to lose the purse bid and risk going to Russia.. but will be doing his damnest to iron out a wilder fight so he can push the Mando back..
                I'm confused

Comment

The ring bell is what had an outcome on that fight.. povetkin had no idea where he was and got saved by time.

If you think Joshua can't manage to land that power quicker and more precisely and consistently than David ****ing price then I can't help you.

If dillian ****ing whyte can land that lead left hook and hurt him then I'm positive povetkin can.

If you don't, i can't help you

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post

If dillian ****ing whyte can land that lead left hook and hurt him then I'm positive povetkin can.

If you don't, i can't help you
                    Can you show me a point in the Martin fight.
                    Breazeale fight
                    Molina fight
                    Klitschko fight
                    Takam fight
                    Parker fight

Where a lead left found its way in. .
                    Actually il take any punch other than the Klitschko right tbh..

It's fairly obvious that the Whyte fight was a scrap..nothing more nothing less.. no technical ability there. You literally just watched him face a come forward power puncher who loves the left..and dominate him with a jab and distance control in Joseph Parker, yet you tab the guy who got saved against David price for the win... Top. ****ing. Keks.

Comment

This doesn't seem like legit news to me, but isn't the Povetkin and Ryabinsky move to force this fight to a purse bid, win said purse bid and have Povetkin's soul aflame with PEDs by the first bell?

Why would they wanna fight in the UK or have Hearn promote?

Comment

Working...
                      X