No announcement yet.

shes had more then you!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
    oh ****! you have just found out your girl has had more partners then you!? and shes been with a 2 guys from town which makes things worse! so why we as guys dump the girl we adore after she tells you the truth after constant nagging from us because we just have to know the answer the question which is something we are never going to like!? why cant we get over this...
    I went down on a chick like that once and heard echoes of ghosts from her ***** past.

That's all I needed to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
      oh ****! you have just found out your girl has had more partners then you!? and shes been with a 2 guys from town which makes things worse! so why we as guys dump the girl we adore after she tells you the truth after constant nagging from us because we just have to know the answer the question which is something we are never going to like!? why cant we get over this...
      It wouldn't matter.

With me, she'd have the BEST, someone better than all the rest. Someone who would give her great sex and lots of love!

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
        "Factually" has been around for years... right up there with Guesstimate ..Proof??.. No spell check error when I type it..
        I challenge you to a game of Scrabble

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
          It wouldn't matter.

With me, she'd have the BEST, someone better than all the rest. Someone who would give her great sex and lots of love!
          And besides, vaginas don't pre-judge or discriminate.

They are very open and welcoming hosts.

Comment

Working...
          X