Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trouble in DAZN land. Canelo is not happy!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. 29K View Post
    I hope Canelo leaves DAZN and GBP. He can do it alone, doesn’t need a promoter.
    Yeah he's at the point where he doesn't need Golden Boy. He should be running his own show.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      I don't understand why DAZN would approve Jacobs but not Andrade.
      I don't think they are trying to stop Canelo from fighting Andrade or Dervy or Bivol or Smith or Jermall. They said their favorite Canelo fight is GGG and Kovalev is their 2nd choice. I have read nothing saying they would stop him from fighting these other guys who have all said they would love to fight him in September. Canelo just doesn't want to fight any of them or even say their names. He has only made fight offers to Munguia and Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Yeah he's at the point where he doesn't need Golden Boy. He should be running his own show.
        It’s gonna happen. You’ll see. He isn’t happy with them right now.

Good to see good posters like you!

Comment

You need to qualify which comments are being made by Coppinger and what comments are being made by Pugmire. Because Coppinger is legit with his sources but Pugmire...He is nothing but Loeffler's sock puppet. He doesn't have any sources in the Golden Boy offices and damn sure not Canelo. And has been proven wrong about things he has said about DAZN. Pugmire even reported news that directly conflicted with Coppinger.

I've listened to this for just a few mins and almost all of this is Pugmire talking and speculating which doesn't mean much. If Steve Kim or one of the guys who actually has sources with Golden Boy then I might buy it. But Pugmire is a notorious Golden Boy and Canelo hater and if this is coming from him and buddy Loeffler feeding him info then I could less.

Comment

Originally posted by NeloVsGGG-8 View Post
            Pugmire is gay bruh. Just phag gossip on behalf of Loeffler
            Damn you beat me to it. Once I saw Pugmire's name you can't get past his bias. You need to separate what Coppinger is actually reporting because that has weight from what Pugmire is just speculating everyone knows has Pugmire has been anti golden boy anti canelo and is close with Loeffler. During Canelo/GGG fight negotiations he leaked everything Loeffler wanted him to. If this is real news then Coppinger would tweet it out and put his name on it. It sounds like Pugmire is just guessing on his part because we know those guys at golden boy and canelo are not giving him info off the record. DAZN ain't telling him anything off the record. He hasn't broken any DAZN news.
            Last edited by bigdunny1; 07-18-2019, 02:41 PM.

Comment

What Pugmire said about DAZN being disappointed in not having 1M subscribers by the GGG fight is probably true. Both he and Coppinger said DAZN had about 700k subscribers after the Canelo fight. A few months later they are at 1.2M subscribers? Something doesn't add up and I was told the writers of that article that stated DAZN having 1.2M subscribers was inaccurate.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                Damn you beat me to it. Once I saw Pugmire's name you can't get past his bias. You need to separate what Coppinger is actually reporting because that has weight from what Pugmire is just speculating everyone knows has Pugmire has been anti golden boy anti canelo and is close with Loeffler. During Canelo/GGG fight negotiations he leaked everything Loeffler wanted him to. If this is real news then Coppinger would tweet it out and put his name on it.
                of course it's the LA Pink Team.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  You need to qualify which comments are being made by Coppinger and what comments are being made by Pugmire. Because Coppinger is legit with his sources but Pugmire...He is nothing but Loeffler's sock puppet. He doesn't have any sources in the Golden Boy offices and damn sure not Canelo. And has been proven wrong about things he has said about DAZN. Pugmire even reported news that directly conflicted with Coppinger.

I've listened to this for just a few mins and almost all of this is Pugmire talking and speculating which doesn't mean much. If Steve Kim or one of the guys who actually has sources with Golden Boy then I might buy it. But Pugmire is a notorious Golden Boy and Canelo hater and if this is coming from him and buddy Loeffler feeding him info then I could less.
                  Coppinger was co-signing everything Pugmire said. This is shared in information.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Coppinger was co-signing everything Pugmire said. This is shared in information.
                    I just listened for myself and that is not true. lol Most of what you are saying is Pugmire saying it. There are some things Coppinger is himself saying and I would put weight in him reporting. But a lot of what you are saying is Pugmire who says flat out at one point we are not reporting this there is rumors and is just him speculating.
                    Last edited by bigdunny1; 07-18-2019, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                      What Pugmire said about DAZN being disappointed in not having 1M subscribers by the GGG fight is probably true. Both he and Coppinger said DAZN had about 700k subscribers after the Canelo fight. A few months later they are at 1.2M subscribers? Something doesn't add up and I was told the writers of that article that stated DAZN having 1.2M subscribers was inaccurate.
                      You keep saying this but haven't provided any proof? So who is the person who "told you"? Unless you have a link or proof sorry I will take what Bloomberg is reporting that they are over 1.2M subscribers over you. And Pugmire has an agenda and hasn't broken any news DAZN related. And Coppinger hasn't said Bloomberg numbers are not true or said anything about how many subscribers DAZN has not today and I have seen him report on them having 700K subscribers after Canelo? Where is a link of him saying that too?
                      Last edited by bigdunny1; 07-18-2019, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X