• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    who the hell is LBDC ?

I just got accused of supporting it on the other thread

it sounds like gay rights or something

phenom made a great point imho

his question would make a better poll than this one LMAO
    Yer right like you don't know what the LDBC is.
    Just by denying that you know what they are makes it more worse then just coming out and saying yer I know what the GO is and what???
    If your a supporter of the LDBC just own it dude seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      Just by denying that you know what they are makes it more worse then just coming out and saying yer I know what the GO is and what???
      the LDBC hate Canelo with a passion. There is not a single LDBC member whom likes or justifies Canelo's career. aboutfkntime gets benefit of doubt because he's been long time supporter of Canelo.

Many members here play the part, in sync, with the LDBC narratives. meaning, what they hear, they spew on these boards.

Comment

Admitting that is like putting a sign on your back that says kick me ! That's why they wont do it on here bc they cant conform on an actual boxing model with no set agendas....they actually have to discuss facts here with non members and that usually doesn't go so well so they cant give the lyings den a bad name here. .

Comment

Originally posted by Greedo's Lawyer View Post
          the LDBC hate Canelo with a passion. There is not a single LDBC member whom likes or justifies Canelo's career. aboutfkntime gets benefit of doubt because he's been long time supporter of Canelo.

Many members here play the part, in sync, with the LDBC narratives. meaning, what they hear, they spew on these boards.
          Yer OK then.
          You have to admit Alot of these LDBC supporters act on this forum like they don't even know what it means.
          I mean cmon who are they trying to fool and if they want and like to be associated with these guys why do they act so nieve??
          aboutfkntime gets a pass then but surely he knows what they stand for.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            Admitting that is like putting a sign on your back that says kick me ! That's why they wont do it on here bc they cant conform on an actual boxing model with no set agendas....they actually have to discuss facts here with non members and that usually doesn't go so well so they cant give the lyings den a bad name here. .
            the energy from members on this site defending the LDBC has resided. they probably said ''we need to ignore them...etc...''

though PBC has been on a tight rope lately and DAZN is improving. the GBP email theory and hate against Hearn is withering away. Wilder is getting older..Spence… well Porter is coming I guess... PBC shine lately is Pac vs Thurman... Jermell got Harrison problems, and Jermall Charlo is just a fake claiming going to another network or reaching to Hearn wouldn't be a problem.

When you combine all those things the LDBC really have nothing going for them. But we already exposed them as shills for Haymonism and race baits that attracts their following like Evangelists collecting money and putting on acts...

Comment

Originally posted by Greedo's Lawyer View Post
              everybody's complaining about the orgs.

if we were to go back to the old of boxing, fighting for the World belt was ''technically'' for Undisputed.

Therefore, we cant base all boxing, all orgs, and wish that every title fight is for Undisputed...

therefore, if Canelo vs Andrade happens, given the belts at hand its fine. AT least the fight happens bro. We've got guys like Charlo whom has testimony since Wilder beat Ortiz that going to another network or fighting whomever wasnt a problem even though Andrade punked him and his brother..

Therefore again, whom is to blame? a Charlo supposed liar or Al Haymon whom would advise to not cross the street. realize if it were Haymon, Charlo is full of shet as well.

To my point, at this point in boxing, Canelo has good options regardless. I see you're not cool with the Devrenchenko bout. I wouldnt mind if Canelo took it. I got Canelo winnning. Unless you mean you dont like the politics that Devren and GGG could fight for it?

For me, Phenom is still gay and Canelo vs Kovalev should happen now while Canelo is PRIME

I just want the best fights

over the last two weeks, the hot subject has been..... who will Canelo fight next?

various possibilities were mentioned..... names like Golovkin, Smith, Andrade, and even Kovalev

NOBODY mentioned Derevyanchenko..... not once

nobody mentioned him for a very good reason..... all of the guys above would be a much better opponent

the IBF are mugs

the boxing world was intently focused on a bunch of TOP names, wondering who would win the Canelo sweepstakes..... half of the boxing world pee'd themselves when Kovalev's name was mentioned..... but suddenly, it happened..... the IBF marched on stage, grabbed the mic..... immediately killed all of those good fights, and flatly insisted that Derevyanchenko is the best middleweight on the planet

far out man, unbelievable

get this.....

some fans are applauding the IBF for their decision to order Derevy

unbelievable

Comment

google says Long Distance Booty Call

I don't belong to any of those org's, or go to gay nightclubs

anymore

Comment

Yer OK then.
                  You have to admit Alot of these LDBC supporters act on this forum like they don't even know what it means.
                  I mean cmon who are they trying to fool and if they want and like to be associated with these guys why do they act so nieve??
                  aboutfkntime gets a pass then but surely he knows what they stand for.

I just read up about it online

it sounds alright, I will check it out maybe

this forum gets a bit stale sometimes

Comment

Who is more stupid..... ?

DAZN - for refusing to approve a undisputed middleweight unification title fight..... despite having BOTH fighters on contract WTF?

the IBF - for thinking that Derevyanchenko is the best middleweight on the planet LMAO

fans in general - for arguing about rubbish, and ignoring DAZN and the IBF while they stink up our sport..... shouldn't we make some kind of effort to confront them regarding their stupidity?

I have absolutely no idea who is more stupid

I am interested in hearing arguments for all, and will cast my vote at a later point
                    You are the most stupid, fcking troll

Comment

over the last two weeks, the hot subject has been..... who will Canelo fight next?

various possibilities were mentioned..... names like Golovkin, Smith, Andrade, and even Kovalev

NOBODY mentioned Derevyanchenko..... not once

nobody mentioned him for a very good reason..... all of the guys above would be a much better opponent
                      I said the exact same thing about Charlo. The LDBC said ''why should Charlo go to DAZN?!'' before news of the Franchise merit. In fact I made threads before saying that Charlo Bros. should go to DAZN if they iz ''widdit'' yet went quiet past months.

the Charlo Bros. are a joke imo. When Canelo became Franchise Champion the whole LDBC community and several here said Canelo is ducking Charlo..

Comment

Working...
                      X