Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PLEASE help me settle a debate. Wilder vs prime Michael Spinks at HW. Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE help me settle a debate. Wilder vs prime Michael Spinks at HW. Who wins?

So I'm talking with a couple of old dudes in their 60's and they are saying that Michael Spinks would completely school Wilder, saying he would be swinging at air the entire night, but I don't think Spinks makes it to the final bell.

How do you see this one playing out?
    Spinks decision
    21.74%
    Spinks KO/TKO
    21.74%
    Wilder Decision
    0.00%
    Wilder KO/TKO
    56.52%
    Draw
    0.00%
    Last edited by HitmanTommy; 05-14-2019, 08:32 PM.

Any man who goes 15 rounds with the great Larry Holmes and wins has a chance IMO.

Comment

LOL spinks would lay wilders ass out.

Comment

Everyone was saying the same thing when he fought Cooney and he laid him out.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
          So I'm talking with a couple of old dudes in their 60's and they are saying that Michael Spinks would completely school Wilder, saying he would be swinging at air the entire night, but I don't think Spinks makes it to the final bell.

How do you see this one playing out?
          - -Spinks an old school craftsman far beyond the grade school Deyonce.

He'd box/ move with feints and throwaways to set up his Jinx. Easy money!!!

Comment

Id take Wilder here. I think it's close but Wilder would catch him at some point , to much size combined with speed and power. Cooney was not at his best against Spinks. Had Spinks not ducked Tucker we would see better .

Comment

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
              Any man who goes 15 rounds with the great Larry Holmes and wins has a chance IMO.
              I'm not saying he doesn't have a chance, because I think he does.

Just think it's a slim chance.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
                LOL spinks would lay wilders ass out.
                Pretty even poll

Comment

Wilder puts him in a casket and pays for the funeral, Spinx has the skills but mostly everyone Wilder fights has better techniques, skills or IQ and it still doesn’t matter when he holds Thanos gauntlet in the right hand!

Comment

Wilder catches him and hurts him. Spinks maybe gets up, but gets caught again, and it's over.

Comment

Working...
                    X