No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Report just released by muller. It’s confidential still doe..

WASHINGTON (AP) — Special counsel Robert Mueller on Friday turned over his long-awaited final report on the contentious Russia investigation that has cast a dark shadow over Donald Trump’s presidency, entangled Trump’s family and resulted in criminal charges against some of the president’s closest associates.

The report, still confidential, marks the end of Mueller’s probe but sets the stage for big public fights to come. The next steps are up to Trump’s attorney general, to Congress and, in all likelihood, federal courts.

https://apnews.com/99cb78f4c67b431b9f3823b06a89179bNo

Comment

• It is time.

Guys, I recommend you stay in good physical health, and store food supplies for your families if you can.

I'ma go work out right now.
        Last edited by todisday; 03-22-2019, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• It is time.

Guys, I recommend you stay in good physical health, and store food supplies for your families if you can.

I'ma go work out right now.

Comment

• The Mueller probe has concluded. It could be released as early as this weekend.

Source:
            https://spectrumlocalnews.com/tx/aus...l-william-barr

As that old song goes; Its all over but the cryin'.

Comment

• They are saying it recommends no further indictments.

Comment

• They say report is recommending NO More indictments.

Comment

• Well, it's been just over 4 months since the midterms, and Mueller has submitted his report, concluding this pointless charade. Like many others, I predicted nothing would come out of it. And it appears that it is indeed the nothing burger that the Democrats strongly hoped IT WOULD NOT be.

Comment

• No collusion...no obstruction of justice...no more indictments. It's over...one less nothing burger to feed off. Now watch Mainstream media and Democrats spin this. All the calls for impeachment...over what?

Chuck Schumer was asked if the President deserves an apology and he said...he wants to see the full report before he makes any final conclusions...LOL. Mueller already made his final conclusion but that's not good enough.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X