Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rematch needs a better venue and Golovkin's deserves more $$.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The rematch needs a better venue and Golovkin's deserves more $$.

Imo they need to spice up the venue. That TMobile joint is extremely underwhelming. Also, I feel Golovkin should get a, 50-50 split on the rematch. Or at least nothing less than 35-65.

Thoughts?

I agree Texas makes the most sense imo.

Comment

better venue and GGG is lucky he's getting what he's getting!

Comment

Right ggg deserve more money cause he is the ticket and ppv seller he sell more than money may and Canelo combined

Comment

Idk what you can do about the venue. I don't think you can charge as much for tickets with capacity taken into account for overall gate to reach the height it can reach for it to make sense anywhere besides Vegas/T-Mobile.

As far as the money I suspect both will be getting a guarantee rise next time around if it did as well on the PPV, but I doubt the cut gets THAT much better for GGG vs what he got this time. Plus I'm sure GGG's side won't argue or push for THAT much more cuz it'll be another career high payday once all the money comes in again so not alot to b^tch about even if its 35/65 or whatever.

Comment

The fact that the rematch won't take place anytime soon make me lose interest in the fight.....May or September 2018, get the fck out of here.

Comment

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
              I agree Texas makes the most sense imo.
              Yes. That's perfect. Let's put the rematch in a state that has the most corrupt decisions in recent memory considering how the first fight went. Genius.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                Imo they need to spice up the venue. That TMobile joint is extremely underwhelming. Also, I feel Golovkin should get a, 50-50 split on the rematch. Or at least nothing less than 35-65.

Thoughts?
                What do you suggest would be a better venue?

Please dont name any place in Texas or Southern California.

Comment

The money is fine. He probably just made over 10m from that fight. And the next fight he won't have deal with mayweather mcgregor and ggg will make more even if his split is the same.

But yes, a fight like this needs a huge venue where real fans can afford to buy a ticket. Let's see if oscar will do something for the fans.

Comment

New Orleans Super Dome

Comment

Working...
                    X