Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Golovkin weigh in exactly 160 instead of the usual 158.5?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he will have to strip down that fat ass!

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Canelo weighing in 169 or 170 on fight night???

What the **** are you talking about??? you should be banned.

Canelo regularly weights 170-175 even when he was fighting at 154 or 155.

172 vs Trout
      171 vs Lara
      174 vs Angulo

And he looks bigger now so he will be at least 175.
      I don't believe your numbers unless I see them from another source other than you. Even if your numbers are correct I would only be off by a pound or two and you want me banned for that. Shove your banned up your ass, ass hole. I think GGG will win but you seem to be making excuses for him and trying to make him much smaller than Canelo. Don't be such a stupid ass hole.

Comment

As long as he makes weight, who cares? Anyways, the fight itself isn't getting any attention. It doesn't seem like many care.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          I don't believe your numbers unless I see them from another source other than you. Even if your numbers are correct I would only be off by a pound or two and you want me banned for that. Shove your banned up your ass, ass hole. I think GGG will win but you seem to be making excuses for him and trying to make him much smaller than Canelo. Don't be such a stupid ass hole.
          I was gonna say something about the "ban" thing. I was gonna say you were a big Golovkin fan with Canelo second (or I have it the other way around). Then I remembered who the topic starter was.

It's kinda disturbing, though, how the so-called "circus fight" has overtaken this very good boxing match up.

Comment

According to the 2nd weigh in on Boxrec:
            "2nd Weigh-In: Alvarez 172 lbs., Trout 171 lbs."

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
              According to the 2nd weigh in on Boxrec:
              "2nd Weigh-In: Alvarez 172 lbs., Trout 171 lbs."
              These numbers are very well known by any boxing fan that has any clue about fight night weights. If you don't know **** about fight night weights, why don't you STFU?

Recopilation of fight night weights: http://basementgymboxing.blogspot.co...s-list-of.html

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
                I think Canelo will destroy your life
                Lol ^

Comment

Who weight bullied Golovkin?

Comment

It's not going to make a difference if this is the case or not idk why this is a thread lol.

Comment

And I was right!

Comment

Working...
                      X