No announcement yet.

Arum says Lomachenko-Salido 2 Will Happen This Summer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arum says Lomachenko-Salido 2 Will Happen This Summer

Just read on another boxing site that Arum said after Salido's tune up fight, Lomachenko and Salido will rematch in the summer.

I've got Loma by knockout in the rematch. I think Loma will knock him spark out this time.
    Last edited by The Time; 04-24-2017, 06:44 PM.

Nice. I'd rather see Loma vs some of the bigger names, but his career narrative needs to avenge this L so glad to see this get done assuming this news is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Nice. I'd rather see Loma vs some of the bigger names, but his career narrative needs to avenge this L so glad to see this get done assuming this news is correct.

I saw it on, well I can't spell it out here because it always gets blocked.

So I'll spell it out differently

Boxing......News.......24

There ya go

Comment

bye bye salido....

Comment

Just pay Salido so the Shot to chit vet can give u your easy win & HBO can spin it into a miracle performance by Lomachenko their new poster boy. Now that GEE is pretty much over.

Comment

LLama will be 11-2 next year?

Comment

Just saw loma in a tv advertisement for 1800 taquilla.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                Just pay Salido so the Shot to chit vet can give u your easy win & HBO can spin it into a miracle performance by Lomachenko their new poster boy. Now that GEE is pretty much over.
                Why call him GEE instead of GGG or Golovkin. Does it stand for something?

Comment

Loma. By KO

Comment

So what exactly does Loma beating Salido mean at this point?

The veteran out-hustled the youngster in the first fight.

Beating up on the shell of that veteran doesn't add to a legacy.

Comment

Working...
                    X