Have You Guys Played...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have You Guys Played...

Rise of The Argonauts.

****ing awesome game from 2008 or so. Jason, King of Iolcus is the protagonist, and his wife gets assassinated. He then sets off on a quest to retrieve the Golden Fleece to bring her back to life, and he recruits life long friend Heracles, Sorceress Medea, Satyr Pan, Demigod Achilles and hot b*tch Atalanta, he sets of on the ship, The Argo on an epic quest of blah blah blah.

The Gods also play a role, with the game using a Mass Effect like dialogue wheel, and depending on how you play the game, you use/receive skills from a different God. i.e if you're a hard ass, you can use skill points to get Ares' hard ass skills.

Jason is a master of combat, using Spears, Swords, and Maces like a boss.

It has a 15-20 hour long campaign, and is available on PC and older consoles, so either pirate or rent it, and give it a go. It's pretty fun. It actually inspired something I'm writing, with said thing being loosely based on it.

Nah I rather spend my free time trolling the lounge. You seem to be a new poster here. I'm Butler, the only "certified" poster who makes 6 figures.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      Nah I rather spend my free time trolling the lounge. You seem to be a new poster here. I'm Butler, the only "certified" poster who makes 6 figures.
      https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?p=17299180#post17299180

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        Would you like to invest some of that money into TonyMontanaEnterprise's?

Comment

Butler=paycheck is 1000.00<---"I make six figures"

Comment

Working...
          X