Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane McGuigan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mcguigan is a poor trainer proven by his handling of Haye. Booth is just as bad, just look at the game plan against Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
      Mcguigan is a poor trainer proven by his handling of Haye. Booth is just as bad, just look at the game plan against Wlad.
      Booth is the one for me. But there must be a reason why fighters leave him he must have a bit of a jarring personality or something.

I don't think Haye could have done anything else against Wlad he did the same thing against Valuev who was awful. Haye is an ambush fighter. There has been nothing to suggest that he could do really well against the genuine super heavies - he just struggles with the range.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        Booth is the one for me. But there must be a reason why fighters leave him he must have a bit of a jarring personality or something.

I don't think Haye could have done anything else against Wlad he did the same thing against Valuev who was awful. Haye is an ambush fighter. There has been nothing to suggest that he could do really well against the genuine super heavies - he just struggles with the range.
        Yeah I think its an ego thing with Booth, he strikes me as a very arrogant person.

For all the complaints about a broken toe, Hay was on his bike for most of the Klitschko fight. Booth should have instructed him to engage more because Haye actually caught Klitchko with a shot (I think round 11 or 12) that visibly hurt Wlad. Tactics were all wrong for me.

Comment

Young Shane is not a boxing trainer. He's great as a personal instructor, he can get u cut and ready but hid ability to coach boxing is almost non existent.

He looks pretty average on the pads which is another major issue.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post

Nice.

Groves, Taylor & Campbell is a decent stable.

Looking forward to Campbell/Mendy 2

Comment

Working...
              X